Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OK... I give up...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
like many others who seem to have gone AWOL... I've had enough of wading through the crap on here.

Not that anybody cares on jot (and no reason why they should!)... I'm going to give NSC a miss until the middle of July or if I read something believable elsewhere.

:bigwave:

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
like many others who seem to have gone AWOL... I've had enough of wading through the crap on here.

Not that anybody cares on jot (and no reason why they should!)... I'm going to give NSC a miss until the middle of July or if I read something believable elsewhere.

isn't this a tad ironic? fed up of the shit written on here yet your posting what most would have on their facebook headline.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

I really don't blame you. I'd like to believe it was down to school holidays, but I think that would be too optimistic.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sorry for my part, Titanic.

But cheer up, you KNOW you'll be back for the Sussex CCC threads. :thumbsup:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

I really don't blame you. I'd like to believe it was down to school holidays, but I think that would be too optimistic.

İbrahim Tatlıses;4115385 said:
It is really shit at the moment, but I suppose it gets like this every summer.

Yep, I agree, I think I'll give NSC a wide berth for 2 months or so whilst these children keep being allowed to post utter crap

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Don't blame ya :bigwave:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
İbrahim Tatlıses;4115385 said:
It is really shit at the moment, but I suppose it gets like this every summer.

It always does get silly during the off season, but this year it's been pretty horrendous so far, and the season only finished 10 days ago for chrissakes!

I dread to think what it's going to be like when the transfer window opens next week. Brace yourselves for crap, crap and more crap!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm going to give NSC a miss until the middle of July or if I read something believable elsewhere.:bigwave:
You're leaving NSC until the school holidays, then coming back. wooooow your hopeful.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I have heard that even Michael Owen himself is bored with all of this..................

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Hopefully I'll be out of work very soon, so I won't have to sit at a computer, reading this shit all day anymore.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the bigger brighton get, the more crap will be posted here.....summer holidays or no summer holidays....changes are happening to NSC. So you either deal with it and accept the change...or you dont and leave forever!

Have a good summer then, see you later in the year or in the King's Arms? I'm restricting myself to Cornish's thread from now.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Maybe i don't spend enough time on here to be truly bored of it all. It all seems a bit dull and repetitive even at a glance, but then perhaps it does to those now super-posting during live seasons when everyone talks about what's actually happening rather than what impossibly might. Maybe this headrush the world suffers from when actuality suspends will be naturally ironed out or drugged into a steadier silence. Or maybe everything i already know and don't enjoy will simply get louder and louder until i look to listen elsewhere. Who knows, and quite frankly, who gives an arse. I certainly won't spend the summer disappointed that NSC isn't as i want it. I'll take up a new habit, perhaps starting my own unlicenced animal-chip-implanting system so that i can follow a ringable goose or two around the world and capture a fish that i think on release will be the prey of another fish who will be the prey of another fish who will be the prey of a barracuda which finally has the stomach acid powerful enough to destroy the chip.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Know what you mean Titanic, this place is best avoided at the moment (still can't help a cheeky glance when bored at work though). All the extra fans are leading to even more close season rumour, actually scratch that, bullshit threads, wind ups, Murray Signs Threads (and then a picture of a sign with Murray on it) or other variants like the hilarious Murray Signs New Contract. Can't find many threads of actual interest anymore!

Will do me the World of good :smile:

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You will be welcome on NSP! Post one thread a day and it will double traffic there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here