Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok! How many have never had a pie at the amex!

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Get to Dick's Bar early and you might be able to try the holy grail of beef and stilton without having to be in the 1901....................

I can confirm they are delicious. Mind you when I say early I mean around 12:45.

As for the vegetarian one, you tofu eaters are welcome to it.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not tried the balti, but have tried the others

Chicken and Ham - couldn't taste the ham, and the filling seemed a bit thick/dry
Vegetable - too peppery for my liking
Steak and Ale - Not a fan of the heavier beef flavour.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Get to Dick's Bar early and you might be able to try the holy grail of beef and stilton without having to be in the 1901....................

I can confirm they are delicious. Mind you when I say early I mean around 12:45.

As for the vegetarian one, you tofu eaters are welcome to it.

Veggie pies are FINE. Just different. Bit like seeing us run out in green and black

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not had a pie or a beer and not been to the Dicks bar...in fact I have not actually bought anything...I tend to get there at around quarter to 3 so the queue's are normally horrendous then anyway.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Personally, after having a chicken & ham pie at the stadium, I'd have to say it was no where near the quality of what my Mrs makes me at home... Overated IMHO!

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Had my first pie on Saturday, the Balti and it was flippin great. Cant wait for the Burnley game as for the first time this season my 2 young boys arent going so I will be accomponied by a couple of mates. So also for the first time this season its Dicks Bar, pie and pint time.:rave::drink::clap2:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I've had one at every single match I've been to! Started off having Chicken and Ham each game, but haven't looked back since the Balti ones were released! Had to have a Steak one at the Coventry game though - all 3 are delicious, mind.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Only ever had a pie at the familiarisation event. Football matches are always on just after I've had lunch or dinner so I'm never hungry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here