Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok! How many have never had a pie at the amex!

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
You dont know what your missing. Best pies in the world. Thats why there's such a fuss about them selling out.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Never had a pie either. I am never really hungry at 3 o'clock after a monster lunch. :moo:

D

Deleted member 18477

NEVER HAD A PIE YET AND ONLY EVER HAD A BEER AT THE DONNIE GAME!:moo: ANYONE ELSE????

Exactly the same mate!

Toilet queues have put me off drinking and the food queues have made sure I eat before I go to the games. Im not bothered enough to want to queue put it that way!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Had a pie at every home game so far not because i'm hungry but because they are so chuffing delicious.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Not had one. Never hungry at afternoon games but have tried several times in the evening - because of work it's hard to get there before 7.30 so it's proved to be an impossible dream - I don't want to miss the start of the game just to get a pie, even though I know they'll be sold out at half-time.

well, if you want my life story, had my first pie last week and enjoyed it, but I can't be bothered to queue, however saturday took a new low as the excess gas in them warm bottles of Fosters I was putting away (not to mention they work out £6 a pint, no cashback either) on an empty stomach has really kicked off my ulcers and i can see myself off the beer and the curry for the foreseeable future

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Don't really like pies much, but must say i've been tempted to try one because of all the fuss on here

But you did have enough beer at the Donny game for the season.

TB
:facepalm: GOOD POINT! BUT THE STEWARDS WERE POLITE EVEN WHEN ASKING ME TO LEAVE THE STADIUM!:moo:

Attachments

• 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    555.4 KB · Views: 95

Only been to the theatre of dreams once but had a good pint of Harveys and an ok but not exceptional burger. Can't really see pies as hand food unless they have a very thick crust to avoid random escape of contents, but then they would become a pasty surely?

Only been to the theatre of dreams once but had a good pint of Harveys and an ok but not exceptional burger. Can't really see pies as hand food unless they have a very thick crust to avoid random escape of contents, but then they would become a pasty surely?
That's the MAGIC of the Amex pies. They hold together. Not because they have a particularly thick crust, but because they have a very well made crust.

Yum.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
never had a pie, but they didnt have the balti when i was at home, when i come home at christmas i will get one at the southampton game!

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea
I had my first Chicken Balti Pie on saturday (steak and ale my usual) and It was really splendid. It was also PIPING HOT!!!!! It all gets washed down with a very good Harveys..mmm

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here