Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OJ Simpson

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
OJ Simpson has apparently confessed to the two murders of which he was acquitted with a book about how he would have killed the victims.

The former American football star escaped prosecution for murdering his then-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman despite a huge amount of evidence, including DNA, suggesting he had committed the crimes.

He has now written a book and recorded a two-hour television interview about how he would have killed Simpson and the waiter, if he had. "I consider this his confession," said his publisher of the bizarre decision, and it has widely been received as such.

If I Did It is due to be released in coming months while the interview for Fox will be shown within the next few weeks. In the only clip revealed so far, publisher Judith Regan asks Simpson: "You wrote, 'I have never seen so much blood in my life'," to which he responds: "I don't think any two people could be murdered without everybody being covered in blood."

A source, speaking to The National Enquirer, said the book is "so detailed and chillingly realistic with OJ as the central figure that it leaves no doubt it is a confession of what really happened".

The victims' families have criticised the developments. Denise Brown, sister of Nicole, said in a statement: "It's unfortunate that Simpson has decided to awaken a nightmare that we have painfully endured and worked so hard to move beyond."

Ronald's father Fred, meanwhile, said in a television interview that people should not buy the book or watch the interview

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
wasn't that divine brown?

I liked OJ as Nordberg in Naked Gun movies, shame it turned out he was a murderer

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
bristolseagull said:
that was devine brown- but close

Yes that and the facts that Denise was long dead by the time Hugh Grant teamed up with Devine. Devine is black whereas Denise was rather pale.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
OF COURSE HE WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drink: Did he get Legal Aid????????????????????:albion:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here