Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oi, Steward 666

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters
The new rates for the National Minimum Wage (NMW) come into force on 1 October 2008. The adult rate will increase to £5.73, with the rate for 18 to 21-year-olds increasing to £4.77, and the 16 to 17-year-old rate rising to £3.53.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Do they pay more if you actually watch the crowd and not the game?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The steward infront of C Block on Saturday was a DISGRACE.

He stood there in his nice warm jacket while the stewardette about ten foot away had to make do with a bib.

Just about sums them up...

D

Deleted User X18H

He stood there in his nice warm jacket while the stewardette about ten foot away had to make do with a bib.

was that you shouting number blah blah blah give you jacket to number blah blah blah ............he was a weedy looking speccy twat!!!!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

And i was so close to repeating the same route to my seat every game, until the 94th minute. Another route for next time...

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
NONE of the stewards in H Block were doing their jobs on Saturday, There was people STANDING up for nearly the whole game!!

I wanted to sit down but I couldnt see!

:angry:

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
NONE of the stewards in H Block were doing their jobs on Saturday, There was people STANDING up for nearly the whole game!!

I wanted to sit down but I couldnt see!

:angry:

with 2000 emty seats in the south stand you couldn't find one with a clear view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they saved you from getting piles from sitting on wet seats and you still complain

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The stewards were trying to get people to sit down in H block, however it is slightly annoying when more a less every single week we are told to sit down whilst having more a less every away fan stood up and not even being told to sit. I did sit when i was asked, but i think I dont think its acceptable to have almost a different rule for away fans.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The stewards were trying to get people to sit down in H block, however it is slightly annoying when more a less every single week we are told to sit down whilst having more a less every away fan stood up and not even being told to sit. I did sit when i was asked, but i think I dont think its acceptable to have almost a different rule for away fans.

Except when we play away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here