Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"oi Milky, You Still Shagging That Bird?"- D Block Joke

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Any D Block regulars care to elaborate on what this joke is about?

The shout seems to be directed at a ginger haired chap who sits near me and is always greeted with much hilarity.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He was blushing.

(due to various circumstances last Saturday I was in Bozza's seat)

The said bloke was on the same row.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Yorkie said:
He was blushing.

I just wondered what the joke was about and no wonder he was blushing as last Sat he had some girl sitting with him rather than his usual mate.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yorkie said:
He was blushing.

I thought I saw you a few rows in front of me, Yorkie. Did a brief double-take, as I didn't think you were normally a D-blocker.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Easy 10 said:
I thought I saw you a few rows in front of me, Yorkie. Did a brief double-take, as I didn't think you were normally a D-blocker.

I'm not. I'm an H blocker but because a friend finally managed to persuade his wife to come to a match. He had two tickets in entirely separate blocks so Ned & I agreed to sit separately as a one off so they had our seats.

She really enjoyed it (apart from being cold)

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
i'am a regular d blocker, and it has been happening for at least 3 seasons now, always makes me smile and he only sits 2 rows behind me. the more people who start to say it the funnier it will get:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The funny thing this week was he actually had a young lady with him, which made the embarassment even greater. I don't think it was the 'bird' in question though.

Papa

oneboot

Aug 4, 2003
Burgess Hill
I may be able to shed some light on this one. I know the lads involved and shall do my best to find out. Incidentally Milky is a quality fella!

It may take a while as I play football with them on a Sunday evening.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The bloke who shouted it is hilarious. Every home game at the same time - just after half time - he stands up and looks across to someone at least 30 seats away, and appears to talk to him in 'tic-tac' sign language. He then sits down again, no-one being convinced that he has actually said anything to anyone on any subject.

It is funny, though.

oneboot

Aug 4, 2003
Burgess Hill
I just got the low-down on the “oi Milky, You Still Shagging That Bird?"- D Block Joke

I know both blokes involved and went to Canada to play footie with them. Milky was getting a bit of a rather tasty lady and Dave was inquisitive to whether he was still seeing her. So he decided to ask him! Albeit from a little distance.

From what I know now it has become a bit of a tradition. Strangers now acknowledge Milky while entering and leaving the ground and it is a nice running joke for the lads.

I’ll be happy to get signed pictures of the guys if you like. Obviously there will be a nominal fee.

Recognise anyone here?

lads.jpg

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lord Bracknell said:
Ah! That accounts for the shout of "Oi, Ned. Are you still shagging that bird?"

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:ohmy: :lolol:

Ned