Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oi, conspiracy nuts!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There was another shooting the other day and some weird disease is sweeping Europe's farm animals. Anyone got a clue or hasn't the internet had time to make up any ideas for you yet?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I read that E numbers in food can turn you into a zombie. They government don't tell you that do they ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I have finally figured out what the f*** Brunswick and Giraffe are on about now with all the veiled threats about an "event" put on by the Illuminati at the Olympics....are you ready...I was on the tube the other day and I saw a flyer put out by "Olympic truth" apparently they are going to stage a "fake" alien invasion to prepare us for the "real" aliens turning up. I kid you f***ing not.

All the pyramid floodlights and compass and set square stanchions at Stratford are gearing up for the Masons to stage a flying saucer invasion.

What a bunch of fruit loops.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I have finally figured out what the f*** Brunswick and Giraffe are on about now with all the veiled threats about an "event" put on by the Illuminati at the Olympics....are you ready...I was on the tube the other day and I saw a flyer put out by "Olympic truth" apparently they are going to stage a "fake" alien invasion to prepare us for the "real" aliens turning up. I kid you f***ing not.

All the pyramid floodlights and compass and set square stanchions at Stratford are gearing up for the Masons to stage a flying saucer invasion.

What a bunch of fruit loops.

If that's true then I'm friggin pissed off, even the bloody aliens get tickets to the Olympics!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If that's true then I'm friggin pissed off, even the bloody aliens get tickets to the Olympics!

Would you really want to be sat in the Olympic stadium watching Usain Bolt rape the 200m when a big f*** off flying saucer with its trouser leg rolled up and a funny handshake lands on it?

I think not my friend.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I read that E numbers in food can turn you into a zombie. They government don't tell you that do they ?

Not giving them harmful additives can make our children much better behaved, reduce asthma, reduce ADHD (like my son), reduce Autisma, reduce IBS, and many many more. The poisons we are feeding our kids is appalling.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
and I've been on a coach trip to that place in Namibia where "Curiosity" (my arse!) has just landed!!!

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Not giving them harmful additives can make our children much better behaved, reduce asthma, reduce ADHD (like my son), reduce Autisma, reduce IBS, and many many more. The poisons we are feeding our kids is appalling.

I think autism must be linked to MMR vaccine, don't know to what extent but that is definitely a cover up, sacking the doctor just because he spoke out against the govt.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I think autism must be linked to MMR vaccine, don't know to what extent but that is definitely a cover up, sacking the doctor just because he spoke out against the govt.

Please please please do not talk shit.

I have a friend who thought it sensible NOT to give their daughter the MMR vaccine and she nearly DIED as a result.

I find it utterly ridiculous that people want to play Russian Roulette with their children just because of some prat who wanted to make a name for themselves.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

I think his study has been dismissed and disproved by many others and criticized for using too small a sample for , I also read that he had withdrawn some of his findings, But you could well be right.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Please please please do not talk shit.

I have a friend who thought it sensible NOT to give their daughter the MMR vaccine and she nearly DIED as a result.

I find it utterly ridiculous that people want to play Russian Roulette with their children just because of some prat who wanted to make a name for themselves.

It is definitely vital to get the jab for stopping MMR but my brother has serious autism, he could speak up until the age of 3, ahead of his age. After the second jab, it all went. He can't even talk at the age of 15. He's violent and it's hurtful to know that our family aren't the only ones to link autism to the jab, even before this doctors study. They need to make sure there is no link and they won't do it publicly because they know they might be wrong

I must be honest and say I used to somewhat subscribe to the idea that mmr was indicated in increased levels of autistic spectrum behaviour. But having read more of the studies I now think that the link is extremely tenuous, if extant at all. There is no huge cover up on this, merely bad science by Andrew Wakefield. It has been shown that he distorted his studies and it's findings quite extensively in order to 'prove' the link. Genuinely I do not think it exists.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here