Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh Sh*t not Revell!!!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Revell is shite, should go back to non-league he'll never score against some of the favourites of this league like Swansea etc

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Virgo's Haircut said:
Yes, on the most part. He got lucky with Revell tho.

and Currie, Reid, Hendo, bringing back Butters from the stiffs etc, converting Virgo to a striker

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
supaseagull said:
I've been away for a while and have just found out we signed Alex Revell.

Well I have a friend who lives in Cambridge who is a Cambridge Utd supporter and when I stayed up at his digs, we went to a few Cambridge games.

The only thing I can say about this is....WE ARE f***ed!!!!

This guy makes McCammon look like Hernan Crespo!!

I'm always one for giving people chances, but i'm sorry we may as well have tried to re-sign Teddy Maybank, Mike Ferguson and Gerry Armstrong - they all have more pace!

I am worried!

But still, according to Mcghee and Knight he is one for the future so we'll be off loading him in November to Lincoln City!

Supaseagull: hang your head in shame.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
El Presidente said:
and Currie, Reid, Hendo, bringing back Butters from the stiffs etc, converting Virgo to a striker
And Doug Loft, Federico Turienzo, Georges Santos, Maheta Molango, Albert Jarrett, Keith Lowe.

:shrug:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Silent Bob said:
And Doug Loft, Federico Turienzo, Georges Santos, Maheta Molango, Albert Jarrett, Keith Lowe.

Can we not turn this into a MM debate? It should be more of a laugh at supaseagull thread.

Silent Bob said:

Where's Mark McCammon on that list then? :D

Did you ever see Lowe play by the way and how would you compare him to Sam Williams?

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
Where's Mark McCammon on that list then? :D
A success of sorts as he did his part in keeping us up. :)

You don't seem to be doing a very good job of not mentioning Sam Williams by the way.

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
To be fair Revell has a long way to go before he becomes a good player. At the moment in terms of quality I'd say he is avarage, if he improves his first touch and his anticipation/reading of the game then he'll be a very good player. His workrate does make up for some of his shortcomings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here