Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh Sh*t not Revell!!!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
supaseagull said:
And because the Cambridge fans slated him every week for being crap!

Dunno, dont really care either TBH. Cut the lad a little slack hes been a Brighton player about 12 hours and already people have written him off.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Safeway said:
Players drop out of League football for one reason - they're not good enough. It's very well getting 'the hunger' back, but hunger is no substitute for talent.

It's like me saying I've got my appetite for heavyweight boxing back. :jester:
oh you are a bit of a plunker arent you
ian wright etc etc

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
got to love it when topics like this come back to haunt the topic maker

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Signs from non-league, and apparently is worse than David Lee...

...Scores on his debut, and is now the next Bobby Zamora.

:lolol:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
revell looked quality against rovrum. and i have only seen him play once.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
If he's keeping CKR and Robinson out of the side then he must be doing something right. CKR started often in the Championship, should be automatic in the League.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
You lot are unbelievable....You are basing your assumptions on one game and one goal against the worst team in the league and the relegation favourites.

Yes, I am pleased as anyone that he scored saturday but it was ONE GAME....FFS you were probably all saying the same thing about Molango after the Reading game a few seasons back.....At least I based my views on seeing the bloke play for Cambridge and not a match report from the Argus!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Priceless! Keep digging!

supaseagull said:
I've been away for a while and have just found out we signed Alex Revell.

Well I have a friend who lives in Cambridge who is a Cambridge Utd supporter and when I stayed up at his digs, we went to a few Cambridge games.

The only thing I can say about this is....WE ARE f***ed!!!!

This guy makes McCammon look like Hernan Crespo!!

I'm always one for giving people chances, but i'm sorry we may as well have tried to re-sign Teddy Maybank, Mike Ferguson and Gerry Armstrong - they all have more pace!

I am worried!

But still, according to Mcghee and Knight he is one for the future so we'll be off loading him in November to Lincoln City!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
seagull4life said:
If he's keeping CKR and Robinson out of the side then he must be doing something right. CKR started often in the Championship, should be automatic in the League.

I think a strike force of Me and Uncle Buck could keep those two on the bench.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
supaseagull said:
You are basing your assumptions on one game and one goal against the worst team in the league and the relegation favourites.

i do not think rotherham are the worst team in the league - they are not one of the better ones. but then again if they are that bad why did only our 'shittest' player score? surely that says something about the rest of the team?

and the only reason they are relegation favourites is because of the 10 point penalty

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
supaseagull said:
You lot are unbelievable....You are basing your assumptions on one game and one goal against the worst team in the league and the relegation favourites.

After all it was a shit goal bounced onto his knee from a deflection following the keepers jog off the pitch for a quick burger.

One swallow doesn't make a fantasy, sorry summer, does it so lets see how many he's got in May, but it must now give him a hell of a lot of confidence, something that make or breaks a striker

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
supaseagull said:

Yes, I am pleased as anyone that he scored saturday but it was ONE GAME....FFS you were probably all saying the same thing about Molango after the Reading game a few seasons back.....At least I based my views on seeing the bloke play for Cambridge and not a match report from the Argus!!

I am basing my assumptions on watching him play for 60 minutes on Saturday against a League One side. You are basing yours on watching him a couple of years ago when he has admitted that he had the wrong attitude.

I know that one swallow does not make a summer. However, on Saturday I saw a player willing to work very hard for the club who won a fair amount in the air and generally contributed well to our attacking play. He also scored a fantastic goal.

In all honesty, it was a stupid thread to start when he first signed. Attacking a player before he has even played for the club is ridiculous and you deserve all the stick you are getting now even if you are proved to be right in the end.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
I think a strike force of Me and Uncle Buck could keep those two on the bench.

Yes but how would UB get into the shirt - they only go up to 5XL:lolol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
You're an idiot, he was superb, you're not superb for one game and shit the rest, i would be VERY happy if he played like that for 23/46 games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here