Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh Sh*t not Revell!!!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Oh yes, we'bve signed Revell!!!

I've been away for a while and have just found out we signed Alex Revell.

Isn't he an absolute bargain...Out of all of the players we have signed he surely is the one who is going to make the most impact over the coming season.

Well done - great signing...

Also, you never know I have heard that there is a really good centre forward called Bas Savage...Do you think we'll sign him?

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The Large One said:
The ink is barely dry on his contract, the season still six weeks away, and the moaners are on one. f***ing stroll on.
Yes, its f***ing irratating aint it.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
supaseagull said:

I'm always one for giving people chances,

The only thing I can say about this is....WE ARE f***ed!!!!

This guy makes McCammon look like Hernan Crespo!!

Clearly, you are one for giving people chances. Tell me, what are you like for people who you don't give chances to?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
hey don't get me wrong, I am usually really optimistic. At the beginning of every season I am always overly optimistic - f*** - I even thought that in the season after Hereford we would be in the Play offs!!!

However, my question to you is have YOU seen Revell play...I have on a number of occasions and believe me this is NOT a good signing!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
supaseagull said:
hey don't get me wrong, I am usually really optimistic. At the beginning of every season I am always overly optimistic - f*** - I even thought that in the season after Hereford we would be in the Play offs!!!

However, my question to you is have YOU seen Revell play...I have on a number of occasions and believe me this is NOT a good signing!
Didn't they say that about Bobby Zamora?

Just a thought.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
supaseagull said:

That was a long time ago, he even said himself he had lost his hunger for football. I dont care if u was shit 4 years ago. He was only a kid, Give him a few games before telling us he is shit. I dont think McCammon could get 36 goals at park level let alone semi pro so just give it a bit will you. I mean wait til at least after the preseason games!

Last edited:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The Large One said:
Didn't they say that about Bobby Zamora?

Just a thought.

True - but HAVE YOU SEEN REVELL PLAY???? Granted, Zamora was different as he was untried. However, Revell is and that's why he was at Braintree!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
supaseagull said:
True - but HAVE YOU SEEN REVELL PLAY???? Granted, Zamora was different as he was untried. However, Revell is and that's why he was at Braintree!

And the reason Zamora was in Bristol Rovers reserves?

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Judging a player on three games?

This world cup if I had only seen Lampard play his three games and nothing else, I would have wondered why he was in the England team and a Premiership winner.

Give the guy a chance!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
supaseagull said:
:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Brizzle Rovers actually

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Sorry not concentrating! Was reading about CKR a min ago.:lolol:

Any whats the reason Zamora was in Brizzle Rovers reserves? Which is probably a worse level than Braintree

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
Safeway said:
Players drop out of League football for one reason - they're not good enough. It's very well getting 'the hunger' back, but hunger is no substitute for talent.

It's like me saying I've got my appetite for heavyweight boxing back. :jester:

I always thought you were in to Ballet :lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Safeway said:
Players drop out of League football for one reason - they're not good enough. It's very well getting 'the hunger' back, but hunger is no substitute for talent.
No, but it can be one hell of an addition. You need both to succeed in league football.

Point in case, Leon Knight (oops, that's opened a can of worms) really ought to be playing at a higher level because he has the talent. His hunger, however...

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Safeway said:

It's like me saying I've got my appetite for heavyweight boxing back. :jester:

No its not in anyway. And according to him he chose to drop to non league because he was bored of football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here