Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OH NO!! My shoelace has just come undone.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Have you looked in your slip ons for your D&R ticket?

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Once you have found your D&R tickets in your slip ons you can then use your shoe laces once you have found them and punch a hole in your D&R tickets and hand them from the nearest Christmas Tree as a type of decoration.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
cant help SImster. Im too busy posting about the state of my garage - the doors slightly buckled and it makes a crunching noise when I'm trying to close it. I do completely believe that half of f***ing Sussex would be interested in that.

In fact - I've got a few hours - I think I will also write a dull shite blog- that should do the trick.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Im too busy posting about the state of my garage - the doors slightly buckled and it makes a crunching noise when I'm trying to close it.

Have you checked that the car isn't in the way?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
cant help SImster. Im too busy posting about the state of my garage - the doors slightly buckled and it makes a crunching noise when I'm trying to close it. I do completely believe that half of f***ing Sussex would be interested in that.

In fact - I've got a few hours - I think I will also write a dull shite blog- that should do the trick.
Ramming Timmy's head into the garage door for 10 minutes might unbuckle it. :thumbsup:

[QUO Im too busy posting about the state of my garage - the doors slightly buckled and it makes a crunching noise when I'm trying to close it.

.[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem,turned out to be one of my slip-ons(the brown ones) had got stuck in the mechanism.Hope this is of help.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
My cat needs somewhere to take a dump. This thread will do.

cat-crap-big.jpg

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Anyone got any idea of what I should do now?

:tosser:
Who cares about your shoes? I'm just about to embark on an all-expenses-paid trip where I'll be visiting the Amazon jungle, the Himalayas, the plains of the Serengeti, all the capital cities of the world and end up by going on a first-class passenger trip to Mars and back by luxury space liner. Plus I'll sleeping with a different supermodel every night.

Just wondered if anyone else had done it?

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Who cares about your shoes? I'm just about to embark on an all-expenses-paid trip where I'll be visiting the Amazon jungle, the Himalayas, the plains of the Serengeti, all the capital cities of the world and end up by going on a first-class passenger trip to Mars and back by luxury space liner. Plus I'll sleeping with a different supermodel every night.

Who hasn't?
That's SO last year...

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

All very interesting - but what is the weather like where you are ? And do you think the temperature will drop when the sun goes down ?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

Sounds Great. Make sure you write a paint dryingly dull blog about it and link to it on here at EVERY available chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here