Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OH NO!! I cannot find my Dagenham and Redbridge ticket anywhere!!

D

Deleted User X18H

Now I tore it off and put it somewhere safe after we beat Pompey. But I have no idea where

I can't get to the club shop in time to arrange a duplicate.

Bugger!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
fiddle.gif

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
tsufitbook_cover_2.jpg

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Now I tore it off and put it somewhere safe after we beat Pompey. But I have no idea where

I can't get to the club shop in time to arrange a duplicate.

Bugger!

Ask the person who wipes your arse for you...she probably looks after your tickets too.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
attention-whore-advisory-system.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd love it if he really couldn't go, but we all know he will find his ticket as he knows full well himself, and that this thread is yet more attention seeking drivel. I wish the irritating dull tory boy would just stop posting to be honest.

D

Deleted User X18H

I'd love it if he really couldn't go, but we all know he will find his ticket as he knows full well himself, and that this thread is yet more attention seeking drivel. I wish the irritating dull tory boy would just stop posting to be honest.

No really I can't find it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You are beyond help.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't quite grasp why he'd have torn off and taken out any of these tickets anyway, as, with the exception of Notts County at home, they were all postponed in plenty of time before the match (in the case of D&R, about three weeks before). Ergo, most of us would just have left them in the wallet all along :shrug:

Are you making this story up just so you can post something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here