Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OH MY GOD - Laura has been voted out..I can't believe it!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I guess that leaves the way clear for Roxanne.

What?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Glad Laura is off, silly little Northerner! My bet on Ruth is still going strong:clap:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sod the Y-Factor...Come Dancing is where it is at!!!

Go Lisa!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
:lolol:

She didn't hit a single note last night. Absolutely appalling.

Quite right - even the clip they play to remind you about the song was full of bum notes, and that I assume is the best they can find. She was dreadful - absolutely awful.

How Dead Wife and Crack Whore are still in it amazes me - I put it down to people being out at bonfire parties and the old, the infirm and the drug addled being the only ones left in.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
glad Laura went, now all they need to do is get rid of that annoying Blonde bint who can only sing in one (annoying) way and Rachel and we might get a show again

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I sometimes don't like Laura's voice, she tries to do too much. I thought Ruth's sing-off performence was fantastic. Neither should of been in the bottom two though, who the hell is voting for Rachel and Daniel?? The judges said Rachel's performence was brilliant, I must be seeing something different??

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Rachel is behaving like she's back on the drugs and was f***ing flat and awful yesterday, shouting is not good singiing imo however good the voice may potentially be, in fact they were all pretty shit on the night, but then I don't like Mariah Carey's music or style anyway.

Competition needs Diana back, the only one with a shred of originality

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Just a question like.................. but how many of you in this thread that have critised, (for good reason I am sure, and as always everyone has the right to an opinion) do actually ring to cast a vote ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just a question like.................. but how many of you in this thread that have critised, (for good reason I am sure, and as always everyone has the right to an opinion) do actually ring to cast a vote ?

You are joking right?? :lol:

In the true spirit of NSC I am judging, not participating :thumbs up:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here