Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear we are fifth, what has gone wrong?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm really disappointed with our form so far this season. We are 5th and I think that's disgraceful. What happened to the promised land of 21st? My hopes have been shattered by inept management that has forced us into far to many wins so far this season. Sort it out or sack 'em all!

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I'm really disappointed with our form so far this season. We are 5th and I think that's disgraceful. What happened to the promised land of 21st? My hopes have been shattered by inept management that has forced us into far to many wins so far this season. Sort it out or sack 'em all!

This has to be sorted. Bloom out, Poyet out, bring back Bellotti and Archer. They will take us to the Promised land....I mean Toys R Us!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We're missing Withdean as well.

Disgraceful decision to move us from Withdean, and for that fact to get us promoted to, these club officials have no clue whatsoever! We have been led down the garden path to fifth in the championship, they should be ashamed of themselves. They have to go, we need to get back to business as usual.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Whole thing has totally gone downhill now, the badger burgers at Withdean were a revelation compared to the Amex and as for the legendary bacon rolls............

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Years have gone by and still no sign of sporks. Does nobody listen at the club?

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Very funny you lot. 1 point from 12 is a concern though. If we lose to Hull then you could say the bubble truly has burst?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Very funny you lot. 1 point from 12 is a concern though. If we lose to Hull then you could say the bubble truly has burst?

Yep, imminent relegation and Conference football around the corner, where we should be, our rightful place!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yep, imminent relegation and Conference football around the corner, where we should be, our rightful place!

You are a complete dick, Sussex Sunday League is next

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here