Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh Dear OIRISH [Merged Threads]

Will LI make an appearance on here today?

• Yes and use his 'well written thought out arguments' etc to put people in their place and explain wh

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • Yes, admit he was wrong and honour his bet

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • No, we'll never see him again.

Votes: 23 31.5%

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Simster said:
f*** off you loser or I'LL SMASH YOUR FACE IN.

:frank:

:jester:

Will your son grow to be as big a wanker as his father ? I hope not but he could make a great livig as a professional Sperm Donor.

Ironically I agreed with your original post.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhaexpress said:
Will your son grow to be as big a wanker as his father ? I hope not but he could make a great livig as a professional Sperm Donor.

:D

:wave:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
Has he not posted as he only has internet access at work and after a meeting with his boss yesterday at an Italian place in Hove, he is no longer employed.....

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Has he not posted as he only has internet access at work and after a meeting with his boss yesterday at an Italian place in Hove, he is no longer employed.....

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
bhaexpress said:

dear oh dear Frank.

:tosser:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Think he must be at the rugby and very pissed off cant wait for the next time he comes on here :clap2: :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Come LI your finest hour awaits.

Come out, come out wherever you are

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
He's probably re registered as someone else.....Any new members today?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Here's Johnny............

Little pig, little pig come out and I'll blow your house down

FFS where is he

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Here's Johnny............

Little pig, little pig come out and I'll blow your house down

FFS where is he

It's like one of those Where's Wally books

Wally1.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not that quote - another film altogether

cjdavis

May 17, 2006
shoreham
London Irish will probably be on tomorrow if we lose to Millwall, saying.."see...I told you all..!" And then proceed to inform us all what a pathetic bunch we are, etc, etc, etc, etc,....liberally sprinkled with the word "fella"...and his usual patronising and self arrogance. Personally, i don,t want anyone to stop supporting the Albion over differences of opinion....it,s what football is about........BUT...the way London Irish chooses to belittle so many posters on here who differ to his opinion is the main reason why so many people are registered, but don,t post..! Without doubt, I find him the most destructive force on this board and I hope he NEVER returns....! Without him, we might find that many more posters would like to express their opinions, without having to put up with the CONTINUAL arguing, goading and patronising replies of London Irish.
Just as an opinion ...of course...I feel a little sorry for Mcghee....he had to go....but All the fault doesn,t lie at his door.

Stumpy Tim

cjdavis said:
London Irish will probably be on tomorrow if we lose to Millwall, saying.."see...I told you all..!" And then proceed to inform us all what a pathetic bunch we are, etc, etc, etc, etc,....liberally sprinkled with the word "fella"...and his usual patronising and self arrogance. Personally, i don,t want anyone to stop supporting the Albion over differences of opinion....it,s what football is about........BUT...the way London Irish chooses to belittle so many posters on here who differ to his opinion is the main reason why so many people are registered, but don,t post..! Without doubt, I find him the most destructive force on this board and I hope he NEVER returns....! Without him, we might find that many more posters would like to express their opinions, without having to put up with the CONTINUAL arguing, goading and patronising replies of London Irish.
Just as an opinion ...of course...I feel a little sorry for Mcghee....he had to go....but All the fault doesn,t lie at his door.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
cjdavis said:

Put far more eloquently than I have managed in the last year. Excellent post that man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here