Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh Dear OIRISH [Merged Threads]

Will LI make an appearance on here today?

• Yes and use his 'well written thought out arguments' etc to put people in their place and explain wh

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • Yes, admit he was wrong and honour his bet

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • No, we'll never see him again.

Votes: 23 31.5%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

If only this news had happened a few days earlier as i could have handed Leons Xmas card compliments of LI to him as i was staying within a few hundred yards of their stadium.

I hope Li isn't generally a betting man!

:lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Bloody hell it's like a school playground with the pathetic ranting going on here. I find it quite extraordinary that one guy has managed to successfully wind so many people up. Good on him, I'm sure he's absolutely pissing himself laughing.
I've got to admit in all my time on here I've never really understood the hatred towards him. He has a different opinion to yours. So what?

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Uncle Buck said:
I like this quote;

"I don't have to think about that, I've heard it from the great man's lips himself not a month ago. I've absolutely no doubt that their relationship suffered some distancing because of the peculiar events of the summer but you are barking up the wrong tree if you think McGhee won't see out his contract here"

classic.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Rangdo said:
Bloody hell it's like a school playground with the pathetic ranting going on here. I find it quite extraordinary that one guy has managed to successfully wind so many people up. Good on him, I'm sure he's absolutely pissing himself laughing.
I've got to admit in all my time on here I've never really understood the hatred towards him. He has a different opinion to yours. So what?

Disagree with him on something. That should set ya straight.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
Disagree with him on something. That should set ya straight.

I have to agree with Alan P.

For someone who preaches "free speech", if you disagree with LI he automatically thinks you are a moron because you have a different opinion to him.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
It's not the fact that he has a different view that winds people up. It's the condescending manner he chooses to speak to people in that is the problem.

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
the full harris said:
It's not the fact that he has a different view that winds people up. It's the condescending manner he chooses to speak to people in that is the problem.

Spot on. There are a few other people on here with similar opinions but none of them act in the same patronising condescending way that the rugby loving goon does.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dick Knights Mum said:
I think it is more the fact that he is very good at arguing his corner.
That is definitely not the case. Somebody who is good at arguing their corner is often able to make the person they are arguing with at least consider an alternative point of view, albeit perhaps after a period of reflection.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Simster said:
That is definitely not the case. Somebody who is good at arguing their corner is often able to make the person they are arguing with at least consider an alternative point of view, albeit perhaps after a period of reflection.

I've given some thought to what you've said Simster .....

and it's bollocks

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
LDH said:
Spot on. There are a few other people on here with similar opinions but none of them act in the same patronising condescending way that the rugby loving goon does.

But that doesn't mean you have to bite.
I've read a lot of his stuff but I'm sure I've missed far more than I've seen.
He hasn't changed his ways so he obviously enjoys the reaction and it just strikes me that starting threads solely to slag him off is somewhat playing into his hands.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Dick Knights Mum said:
I think it is more the fact that he is very good at arguing his corner.

He COULD and SHOULD be very good. He is articulate, intelligent and gives logical thought-out reasons for his views. Unfortunately, he undoes all of this by being so utterly obnoxious. He argues, he argues a lot, but he never persuades.

Barrel of Fun, for example, held pretty much identical views on McGhee to LI but I'm not sitting here thinking "ha, you dopey ****, now what do you say?!" cos BoF always comes across as an amiable chap who just happens to hold different views to me. Les is another example.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here