Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear - it would appear the Greens council tax increase has been defeated !!!!

The complicating factor in terms of the leadership and administration of the Council will be the re-establishment of decision-making committees. I suspect the Greens haven't thought the implications through. They will find it very much more difficult to run things next year.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Only if we continue to fund the liberal, wet policies that you usually support. Hopefully in a couple of years we will have a new council that will stop spending OUR/MY money on so many minority issues.

When you say "you", are you talking about me or the Green Party? For the record I have nothing to do with the Green Party and I have, in the past, voted for various parties

I'm interested in you lumping the terms liberal and wet together though. Liberal, to me, means letting people stand on their own two feet and make their own decisions about their lives. How this can be called wet is beyond me. I think you may have your left/right and authoritarian/libertarian mixed up there.

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
No - because as ever these two f***ing parties are more concerned about regaining power than doing whats f***ing right for the people of this city!!! Trade unions, an independent enquiry and even some Tory councils across the country have agreed Eric Pickles is trying to bribe councils with his £3million and we will find this out over the next three years when Council Tax rises by 10%+ - DON'T SAY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WARNED!!! The cynicism of Gill Mitchell and her Labour group is beyond belief and I will NEVER vote Labour again!!

Ha ha ha you vote Labour, not the party I'd associate you with!!!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why does B&HCC still have 15 separate call centres in operation when the work could be consolidated into one or use technology to allow employees to work from home ?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
true, but i voted, so im therefore not a moron:thumbsup:

wasn't talking about you, but that's nice to know. There seems to be a clique of people who are like this atm. Mostly annoying studenty types

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
having said that, people who don't vote because it's cool not to, or to stick it to the 'man' are morons also. Man I know a lot of them..

however, it is the rational thing to do to not vote.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here