Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oh dear Bobby.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He's no longer under the coaching wing of Booker and White. That's why.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Nice assist though! I feel sorry for him to be honest - he always seems to be involved but somehow never actually seems to score. I wonder how Fulham fans feel about him, it must be frustrating seeing a plyer who appears to play well (although I'm only talking about highlights) yet doesn't score enough.

Can you imagine him missing a chance like that at Brighton though?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Regardless of the miss, Hodgson still sang his praises as did another of our old boys, Keown so he must be doing something right.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Nice assist though! I feel sorry for him to be honest - he always seems to be involved but somehow never actually seems to score. I wonder how Fulham fans feel about him, it must be frustrating seeing a plyer who appears to play well (although I'm only talking about highlights) yet doesn't score enough.

Can you imagine him missing a chance like that at Brighton though?

He would have buried a chance like that in his Albion days!

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Do we really want him back?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Do we really want him back?

definatly. hes not the same 20-30 goal a season striker (though he might be in this division), but as a support forward he's one of the best around. the work rate and team play is excellent, Hodgson doesnt play him and talk him up for giggles.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
definatly. hes not the same 20-30 goal a season striker (though he might be in this division), but as a support forward he's one of the best around. the work rate and team play is excellent, Hodgson doesnt play him and talk him up for giggles.

I'd gladly take him back too! Obviously.

He has to decide whether he wants to be a bit-part Premiership player who returned to Brighton in his mid-30s or be remembered as a club legend that banged the goals for us to take us into the Championship and the Premiership in his second spell! I wish he'd choose the latter.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here