Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OGH

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
if this is indeed true, then thank you Gary. You will be sorely missed by one and all, thank you for being such a great servant to the club. Livermore, Mcleod and OGH now gone surely someone must be coming in on loan next Tuesday.....

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
That would be good move for him if he signs for Cambridge perhaps on loan for the rest of the season and then permanently in the summer.

I guess it'll depend on how he gets on there on loan (if he goes), but I agree that it may well be a good move for him. I imagine he (& his wife) still have family just down the M11 too.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He could still do a job in league 2. He did one hell of a job for us in league 1 last season, afterall! :thumbsup:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he knows he cant leave willingly, and we know come some critical must win game in March he'll be called upon and will bust a lung for 90min to drive some team into the ground as we get a crucial win. lets accept this and sign him for another season or 3 :thumbsup::ascarf:

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
It seems incredible that he was our best player by a mile for the last few games of last season. I remember them trying to get him fit for the game against Stockport as it really seemed that our chances of staying up were all down to OGH. I remember the feeling of despair when he only lasted a few minutes.

I really think his Albion career is coming to a close but was rather hoping he would end up at Crawley or Eastbourne Boro for a season or two so could still keep an eye on him.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I really think his Albion career is coming to a close but was rather hoping he would end up at Crawley or Eastbourne Boro for a season or two so could still keep an eye on him.

How old is he compared to Forster?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It seems incredible that he was our best player by a mile for the last few games of last season. I remember them trying to get him fit for the game against Stockport as it really seemed that our chances of staying up were all down to OGH. I remember the feeling of despair when he only lasted a few minutes.

Absolutely, it's bizarre to think how heavily dependent we were on what is now a fringe squad player, less than 12 months ago. He really was brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here