Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Offizat Fridat Drinkiies Fred.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Have just opened a bottle of ‘Botham’ 80 Series Cab Sauv.......not tried it before, very good [emoji106] Well done Sir Ian.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Have just opened a bottle of ‘Botham’ 80 Series Cab Sauv.......not tried it before, very good [emoji106] Well done Sir Ian.

If you are watching the midds/stoke match you’ll need a 2nd bottle

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Starting with beer, and what could be finer. 7% too.

View attachment 118443

I'll post the wine choice later

Here we go

vins.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A half of Seaside APA
A glass of Muscadet
A glass of English sparkling wine.
Then the wine pairing with a meal at The Little Fish House.
An extra red recommended by the waiter....can’t remember what it was

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Offizat Fridat Drinkiies Fred. :lolol:

Man Flu here, keep waking up at 4am ffs!!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Went to the Welly for the third time in 4 years. Drank some Sort of stout. For the third time in four years I was sick after two pints. I don’t know how they keep their pipes or if it just doesn’t agree with me but everything I have drunk in that pub makes me vomit.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Went to the Welly for the third time in 4 years. Drank some Sort of stout. For the third time in four years I was sick after two pints. I don’t know how they keep their pipes or if it just doesn’t agree with me but everything I have drunk in that pub makes me vomit.

You need more practice, last night is well known as " Amateur Night " to the pub and emergency services, I'd suggest a lighter beer too.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You need more practice, last night is well known as " Amateur Night " to the pub and emergency services, I'd suggest a lighter beer too.

Believe me, I need no more practice! I can't stomach Dark Star beers.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Believe me, I need no more practice! I can't stomach Dark Star beers.

That seems odd, I never have a problem, rarely has any beer caused me problems. Still, there is always GIN !

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That seems odd, I never have a problem, rarely has any beer caused me problems. Still, there is always GIN !

It is odd. I haven't been sick on alcohol since I was about 17. Believe me. I have been a very heavy drinker in the past and can handle my ale but whatever is in that beer just gets me in the gut.

Now Gin, oh no, there is a drink I cannot handle. I can't do gin. Please don't make me. :-0

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Last night I was drinking TT Landlord, haven’t had that in years, very nice pint. Like others on here I’m not mad about Dark Star ales.
Unfortunately I then switched to white wine then red wine (we were out for a meal!!). I’m on PG Tips at the match today now!!!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm a bit late with the fridat night, but sitting in the jungle bar of a hotel in taghazout drinking cocktails, shorts and beers
Don't care if she loves me, I'm bladdered

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here