Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread**

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
N'Zogbia bid rejected, £10m

Seagull Stew

I see Norwich have just sold their central defender Nelson. Won't be replacing him with a winger surely!

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Hahaha, from the pink 'un live chat:

10:28 [Comment From davesviews: ]
I've just been told we're in for Adam Le Fondre - £2mil!!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
2225: Sky Sports News are now reporting that Newcastle have made a significant, last-ditch bid to bring Wigan winger Charles N'Zogbia back to St James' Park. Talk about last-ditch. If true, is there time to pull it off?

Is that how they carry out medicals nowadays?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
1st of February tomorrow. Guess who Mr Februry is in the Newcastle annual calendar? That's right... Mr Andy Carroll :lolol:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Bit of a pisstake if Bennett leaves NOW; unless of course Gus has secretly got the best signing of all time in the wings in the forty minutes left :laugh:

Just remember, this isn't really over until 11.15. Just like Saturday's we're always the last result in. And frequently conceed late goals. Sorry to prolong the agony everyone, but you know I speak the truth. Then there's stoppage time...

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Why are people worried? TB says he's not going and his is the only opinion that matters. Good enough for me.

Er, because football's full of liars. Next stupid question? :)

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Just remember, this isn't really over until 11.15. Just like Saturday's we're always the last result in. And frequently conceed late goals. Sorry to prolong the agony everyone, but you know I speak the truth. Then there's stoppage time...

Cheers Portlock. You sure know how to keep a fellow seagull happy :'(

btw YW Holagus

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
WHen do loan deals close? Could EB go anywhere on loan?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
More from pink 'un...

10:35 [Comment From davesviews davesviews: ]
My mate has just text me who has strong links with Gunn... He's heard Adam Le Fondre has been seen in a taxi from Gatwick earlier heading to us... FACT

Other than this cock spamming every board in the land with rumours, the Norwich lot seem to be resigned to defeat now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here