Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Official Transfer Deadline Day 2 ** EFL Edition

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Some would say that playing Trossard slightly higher up the pitch than normal wouldnt be the end of human life as we know it.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I find the Ayew thing intriguing. Who is goung to pay him $90k a week, looks like he is staying put.

I think if a club just offered to take care of half or a little more of his wage, Swansea would be happy to let him go. Or rather, their owners would be happy to let him go, coach Cooper would be very angry.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ken Zohore on the move. Millwall and Middlesbrough both in talks although his preference is to stay in the PL.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Behrama failed a medical at West Ham, may now go for King.

And Ali J got injured in the cup game and went off didn’t he ?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Not long until we enter the Solanke hour.

I'd be very happy if we did sign Solanke but can't see it - surely if we were he would have come already? And that would leave Bournemouth even shorter on strikers than us if King goes as well!

I don't think we'll be signing anybody but if by some absolute shock we do, surely Welbeck is the most likely option which I'd also be very happy with.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Some would say that playing Trossard slightly higher up the pitch than normal wouldnt be the end of human life as we know it.

I agree. Trossard can play as a central striker, or if they desperately needed some height up front then Burn could be chucked up top! :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here