Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official Thread - ENGLAND v ALGERIA - 7.30pm***

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Calm down.

We didn't lose, we're not French, David James didn't f*ck up, Rooney didn't get sent off etc.. etc..

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If someone tells me again that Rooney is the best player in the world, they can jolly well f*** OFF!!!!!!

As I said after the USA game...that was totally unacceptable

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Name ONE England player who can hold their head up and say they've played well?

I thought Barry was doing his job o.k.
It became a joke when they took him off & moved Rooney to midfield when it was obvious Rooney needed replacing.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
field day in the press tomorrow

Yep...

... and they deserve every bit of bile that could be possibly thrown at them for that.

England this evening

lion.jpg

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Utter utter rubbish.

3/10 for each player for me. Gave them a 3 for being able to get dressed and turn up at the right stadium.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
[yt]IKe2OfXLxuc[/yt]

...and so it ends. :lolol:

:vuvu2:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
what an absolutely ABYSMAL match, this makes France look relatively good, But with a team like slovenia winning both their games, we dont even DESERVE to qualify to the last 16

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Joke,just when you think England cant get any worse.f***ing disgrace.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I will describe that performance in just one word..."turgid"

How many corners did we win, on how many of them did we really threaten the Algerian goal or put their defence under pressure...absolutely bloody none!

Thank you England, that is an hour and a half of my life that I won't get back.

1066 seagull

Sep 25, 2008
Brighton
ok time to digest this - i don't care that it's 'my' country playing...i don't give a toss that this limp bunch of overpaid men (inc capello) do not progress an inch further in this world cup - that was the most apathetic performance i've seen for many years. rooney, the man so often mentioned as the sole reason we 'may' have a chance to win the world cup was a beaten man for the entire 90 minutes. as from today i will be switching my allegiance to my wife's home team - brasil....
the fact remains i get more passionate following the albion than the national team, same goes for a fair few of my friends.

England 18/06/10 R.I.P.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here