Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official South Africa v Mexico Thread

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
England were shit against Mexico the other week but still won, so on that basis I'll go 3-1 to the Saffers.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Sorry to be a dull, miserable old killjoy but these vuvuvisidudu things are starting to annoy the crap out of me already

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Is it just me or are those trumpets already started to grate? We've got a month of that noise.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Did they kick off late or is this ITV streaming rubbish?

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
lets just hope the refs dont interfere like they like to do with the host nations and let africa get raped hard 3 times and all the fans with their made in china horns f*** off home and let the rest of the world enjoy the world cup

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
lets just hope the refs dont interfere like they like to do with the host nations and let africa get raped hard 3 times and all the fans with their made in china horns f*** off home and let the rest of the world enjoy the world cup

Grumpy sod.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Classy

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Never knew the host nation has NEVER lost the opening game in World Cup history.

Although as it was an ITV commentator that said that, I'm not guaranteeing the truth of that statement.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

You already made your point, did nobody bite?

Raped is a lovely word to use in a football context, don't you think?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Twat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here