Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official site states Season tickets still available............

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
4,000 been sold sofar according to the site, so for those who haven't applied yet they better hurry!!

Nov 3, 2003
i think sales are down on basis its very expensive more so than some premier league teams and with the promise from silent of the 2000 extra seats of course many will think they'll be more up for grabs on a match by match basis. Dont expect any more than 4500 seaosn ticket sales top whack.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
id love a season ticket! i just couldnt possibly afford one :(

Nov 3, 2003
and the above comment typifies reaction but greedy DICK TURPIN doesnt care so long as he can fill his pockets with a dream of his egg filled basket (otherwise known as Falmer)

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
FG aka Football Genius. said:
i think sales are down on basis its very expensive more so than some premier league teams and with the promise from silent of the 2000 extra seats of course many will think they'll be more up for grabs on a match by match basis. Dont expect any more than 4500 seaosn ticket sales top whack.

You speak the truth......although I'm sure we'll have our "normal" amount of 5000 by the end of the season

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
brighton_b0y said:
I weighed up the options and decided against a season ticket in favour of doing all the away games instead, i'd rather be sat in a nice stadium watching my team, had a season ticket this year and couldn't go to some aways due to paying it off, i simply can't afford both and away matches win everytime for me. Oh, and i HATE Withdean.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Absolute tripe

A lot of season tickets were not renewed because people thought we were going to be a div 2 club next season.
They have lost out on the £50 saving for renewing early. I reckon these will be sold out very soon now people know they can watch Leeds and West Ham.

BB get it on credit card and pay it back over 3 months or so.
I use a Skint credit card so the club benefits twice.

Nov 3, 2003
i think lots of people have same opinion as trigger they ahte Withdean, oh and Yorkie of course they'll be plenty of interest in Leeds and West Ham but thats just 2 clubs theres plenty more troipe in Div 1 that wont attract much interest.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Trigger said:
I weighed up the options and decided against a season ticket in favour of doing all the away games instead, i'd rather be sat in a nice stadium watching my team, had a season ticket this year and couldn't go to some aways due to paying it off, i simply can't afford both and away matches win everytime for me. Oh, and i HATE Withdean.
same here i will be going to every away game this year and pick and choose which home games i go to im afraid

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Albion do not get any money from away matches and we need every penny we can get.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
brighton_b0y said:

Exactly how I feel, we go to matches as a family (with wife and daughter) so we could not possibly afford three at the moment we have to join the postal lottery and are hoping to go to about one a month next season

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Knight also praised the loyality of TRUE fans that paid to watch the Albion no matter what the opposition.

Fair point I think.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Trigger said:

I sympathise with these sentiments. I haven't renewed my ticket because I wanted to continue going to away games and can't afford to do both. Withdean is a pretty sterile place to watch football.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
cant afford season ticket, away days are much more fun and will be doing a fair few I should think. Last time we got in Div1 I applied for 11 matches by post and saw 10 of them....Palarse being the one I missed! so if I fancy a toodle down to Withers then I'm sure I've got a good chance of getting a ticket.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Have to say it does make me sad the state football is in at the moment. I have renewed my season ticket and paid for it but I did struggle. The true harcore support is being ostracised by the growing wage bills and costs.

Let's just hope we get Falmer and people can once again just turn up and pay on the day.

Although saying that remember 90/91 season average gates of 8000, then 33,000 at wembley, then back to 8000 the following season. Theres alot of fair weather fans out there!

LOYAL SUPPORTER!
CUT MY VEINS I BLEED BLUE & WHITE

Apr 4, 2004
New York City
well according to Dick, I am a true supporter! I renewed my season ticket months ago, before we were even guaranteed a playoff spot! IM glad i did. Its gonna be hell getting one off tickets next season, as i found out two years ago. For some reason, the interest in this club seems to double whenever we get promoted!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The 2 season tickets are ordered at a cost of £ 954. 6 seasons in a row at the Withdean for me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would not have renewed for 2nd division football. I would have gone and I doubt there would have been a problem getting tickets. I can't go to every game and it was hard work last season trying to GIVE the ticket way let alone get any money for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here