Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official site FAIL

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Thought for a second there NSC was really going to kick off!

Then I realised the news stories were from back in Jan

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    806.1 KB · Views: 378

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not to be off-topic, but where did you get that Firefox skin from, I'd quite like it myself...

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Well, with Vuse and VLC installed, you like downloading and watching videos and stuff.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
It tells me you're a right messy bastard! you need to sort your dock out, if you use thunderbird why do you still have mail in the dock? same goes with safari / ff.

use something like Quicksilver, I have 5 items permanently in my dock.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
It tells me you're a right messy bastard! you need to sort your dock out, if you use thunderbird why do you still have mail in the dock? same goes with safari / ff.

use something like Quicksilver, I have 5 items permanently in my dock.

Do allot of work in the email marketing space so often use Mail, Thunderbird and Entourage for testing. Likewise use all 5 browsers I have in the dock for the web stuff I do (you missed the fact that I have a bastardised version of IE there!).

Never got on with Quicksilver. Dock is there why not use it?

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I just find it messy when there are loads of stuff on the dock, mine's hidden most of the time anyway and I just flip between stuff with keyboard shortcuts. I've hidden the icons on my Desktop too.

and ugh, email marketing, what domains do you send from so I can add em to my spam filter? :p

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here