Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official Royal Wedding Thread***

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If there's one thing more boring and weird than you, it's the fact that some of the British public have this ridiculous fascination with these chinless toffs.

I'm going to France for the day, so won't have to watch any of it.

I'll Get Me Coat

Feb 28, 2011
Worthing
I will be travelling back from Peterborough, possibly spending a few hours parked on the M25. When I finally get back to Worthing I have to go to my sons to fix the power shower he tried to install yesterday (very poorly by the sounds of it).

So I should miss the whole thing, what a shame...........

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Was discussing this with Mrs X & son Malcolm yesterday. Media hype aside is anyone under 70 excited about the wedding? We could not care any less.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Was discussing this with Mrs X & son Malcolm yesterday. Media hype aside is anyone under 70 excited about the wedding? We could not care any less.

Absolutely could not care less - other than the day off work. I think the only people who care are schoolkids and older folk. Exactly why anyone apart from close family and friends would give a toss, I know not.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Somehow I'm not convinced that everyone who's commented on this thread has watched the video.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Team news?
Officials?
etc etc etc.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Somehow I'm not convinced that everyone who's commented on this thread has watched the video.
Can't see YT from work CLIVE. And anyway, NMH posted it, so my default position before your comment was that it was either incredibly dull or just plain weird.

If there's one thing more boring and weird than you, it's the fact that some of the British public have this ridiculous fascination with these chinless toffs.

I'm going to France for the day, so won't have to watch any of it.

Have you packed your bag yet?
206323_1_1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here