Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official Plymouth Argyle v Brighton and Hove Albion - "can we go 1st, 2nd or 6th"**

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I dont believe it! came hom,e to found the wireless wasnt working . only just got it goign and Ive missed two goals!!!!

What were they like?

brilliant (2nd goal went in while Player was down for me):thumbsup:

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Sky sports news just refered to our 1st goalscorer as THOMAS ELPHICK. Can honestly say thats the 1st time i have ever heard him called Thomas lol

Lazy, crappy reporting like this about non-Premiershit clubs is precisely why i got rid of Sky Sports News

...... That and it being taken of freeview :rant::tantrum:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Maybe, but you can't sack someone and the not let him work somewhere else. How can they have his registration and not be paying him?

I believe he had all sorts of perks allegedly and probably owes them money. They are just hoping to get some return.
Two sides to every story. Why should we automatically believe Leon?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest. I know he's a bit of a dick but I still do.

so do I
he is a bit of a twat but he is entitled to work

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Evening Ladies and Gents - only just got in. I've just the score - are we playing well ? Is it too early for all the Ashley Barnes haters to be eating their words ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Maybe, but you can't sack someone and the not let him work somewhere else. How can they have his registration and not be paying him?

Totally unprofessional from R&D , no need to extend his registration for another year. If they've sacked him for gross misconduct that should be the end of it. Needless to say the FA says Rushden and Diamonds are ok to do this.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
BBC Sport - Football - Live - Carling Cup

Football League Macca: "Brighton grabbed a second goal shortly before the half-time whistle peep-peeped. It went to Ashley Barnes and the Seagulls are halfway to the 4-0 scoreline that would see them sitting pretty on top of the League One table. In the other L1 game it's still Dag & Red 0-1 Exeter."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here