Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Official Plymouth Argyle v Brighton and Hove Albion - "can we go 1st, 2nd or 6th"**

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Has this thread got a lock on caps?

Excitedly i typed in caps GOAL! But its lower case? :down:

EDIT: But now it works?!

I think it's something to do with not being able to make your entire post capitals. Though could be wrong.

i'll try again. any idea what formation we're playing and who's playing where?

Listening to the commentary, it might be 4-4-2 or 4-3-3, they mentioned us having three in midfield and bennett having a free role.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I think it's something to do with not being able to make your entire post capitals. Though could be wrong.

Listening to the commentary, it might be 4-4-2 or 4-3-3, they mentioned us having three in midfield and bennett having a free role.

Definatly makes sense.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Having switched feeds on World, it's amazing how radio Devon think our passing goes nowhere, while our boys think it's creative

Knuckle dragging inbreds only watching one team?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Sounds like the cavalry have arrived

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Having switched feeds on World, it's amazing how radio Devon think our passing goes nowhere, while our boys think it's creative

Yes its funny that........im listening to their commentary and whilst they think it is negative it seems to me we are passing the pants of them......

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Sporting Life gives the Albion four shots on target to Argyle's two off-target. At 27 minutes.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
What is this with the blind Albion passes to nowhere. Is this where the Albion players are meant to be?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
saved off the line , nearly 0-2

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

lopsided 453 i would think - we never play 442. spaz, dicker and bridcutt in the middle, bennet drifting across to the right, barnes pushed bit further on out on the left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here