Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] ***Official NSC Euro 2020 Sweepstake Thread***

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
North Macedonia:...[MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION]

I think we're all looking forward to being educated on North Macedonian music in the weeks to come.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Ah Holland, not bad.

They should make it through the group stage at least, christ i did not realise what a group of death on a hot day in scunthorpe group f is...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ah Holland, not bad.

They should make it through the group stage at least, christ i did not realise what a group of death on a hot day in scunthorpe group f is...

Pretty sure I've seen Albion at Scunthorpe. Although I don't think I went IN. I think it's on the town edge.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Pretty sure I've seen Albion at Scunthorpe. Although I don't think I went IN. I think it's on the town edge.

I went to a music weekender in scunthorpe and whilst walking around, saw a kid rush out of an amusement arcade, pull his pants down and take a dump near the door, whilst his mum was playing 2p shove near the door shouting "go outside terry, like you do in the garden" :ohmy:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I went to a music weekender in scunthorpe and whilst walking around, saw a kid rush out of an amusement arcade, pull his pants down and take a dump near the door, whilst his mum was playing 2p shove near the door shouting "go outside terry, like you do in the garden" :ohmy:

:shit::lolol:

Definitely a candidate for an urban version of 'This Country'.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Wow, I've got Clean Sheet .... otherwise known as Spain!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Yes, the mighty Sweden! :ffsparr:

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
[MENTION=20746]Change at Barnham[/MENTION]

This isn't good. But on the plus side, we are currently top of the table!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think we're all looking forward to being educated on North Macedonian music in the weeks to come.

I'm sure that [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] can barely contain himself at the prospect.

May I just say that it is an honour to be 'linked' with a genuine cheery England fan, positivist, and glass half full merchant :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm sure that [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] can barely contain himself at the prospect.

May I just say that it is an honour to be 'linked' with a genuine cheery England fan, positivist, and glass half full merchant :thumbsup:

Thank you sir - sure I annoy some people but I am the optimist. Brighton 8th-12th next season - England to reach the Semis - North Macedonia to qualify for the knockout stages - bookmark this post if they come true - if they don’t ignore it :lol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️