Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Official NFL Thread 2022/23

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well it was a delayed 'good weekend' but finally the Browns win! I was getting worried as off field in the off-season the Browns went a long way towards Brownsing it up, not just with the QB signing, but not giving Hunt an extension and forcing him to ask for a trade (although I'm aware there could have been cap issues). Can we go on a run and scrape into the play-offs in what will probably be the last year of the Hunt/Chubb pairing?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Looks like Dan Snyder is going to #selltheteam. Hallelujah! Washington finally have a chance to rid themselves of the worst owner in the league. A legacy of awful workplace culture off the field and dire performances on it. The prospect of no longer being a pariah in the league is a beautiful thing. DC radio is going to be a fun listen today!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Another solid win for Seattle, continuing to exceed all expectations, and starting to look like contenders for a playoff slot. Especially with 4 of our last 5 games at home, This could be on!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Vegas Raiders usual rubbish

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Don’t think they’re exaggerating when they say game of the season, thrilling stuff.
I don’t support either team but its one of those games where I’m still yelling at the TV

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Vegas Raiders true colours again :angry::angry:

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
My god. I think my nerves have finally calmed down after the Vikes game. We never seem to do things the easy way but 8-1 at this stage is magnificent.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bills v Vikings - that’s just a nuts a finish
Absolutely cracking game. I was supporting the Vikes just so that @Popeye would have something to cheer! Took my mind off the Villa game for a bit :(

On that front it was quite a depressing weekend. England lost at Rugby (both codes), Brighton lost and of course the Browns lost. Just the cricket team winning to lift the gloom.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Bad day for New York teams, both the Jets and Giants beaten - although the only true NY team, the Bills, did win

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Yay Denver managed to throw away a lead again, means their draft pick - which is coming to Seattle - is now #5. Loving it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here