Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Official NFL Thread 2022/23

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Herbert playing tough the last few minutes last night after his rib injury.
Hopefully it wont keep him sidelined with 10 days rest now, but I wouldn't fancy the bolts chances much if he misses time & Chase Daniel is put in the lineup...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Herbert playing tough the last few minutes last night after his rib injury.
Hopefully it wont keep him sidelined with 10 days rest now, but I wouldn't fancy the bolts chances much if he misses time & Chase Daniel is put in the lineup...

Odd last few minutes. One moment he’s physically unable to even stroll two yards for a simple 1st down, the next he’s throwing a 40 yard pinpoint TD.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Odd last few minutes. One moment he’s physically unable to even stroll two yards for a simple 1st down, the next he’s throwing a 40 yard pinpoint TD.

Having busted my ribs before, it is a weird one. One minute you can manage the constant dull pain - but any unnatural or rapid movement can put you through hell instantaneously. But theres no rhyme or reason to when that pain will strike. Sharp, searing pain - shortness of breath etc., but stop and it'll ease up quite quickly.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Late to the party, missed the opening weekend being on holiday, tried to catch up watching The NFL Show on BBC only to find it has been moved to ITV, fair enough, adverts are annoying but I can ignore them and scroll through IG or Twitter but why in 2022 is ITV streamed in such a low res, poor quality? I'm not bragging but on a 65" OLED 4k TV, ITV just looks shit. Unwatchable. Is there a decent on demand weekly review anyone can recommend? YouTube or even Sky (I can use my bros login)

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Late to the party, missed the opening weekend being on holiday, tried to catch up watching The NFL Show on BBC only to find it has been moved to ITV, fair enough, adverts are annoying but I can ignore them and scroll through IG or Twitter but why in 2022 is ITV streamed in such a low res, poor quality? I'm not bragging but on a 65" OLED 4k TV, ITV just looks shit. Unwatchable. Is there a decent on demand weekly review anyone can recommend? YouTube or even Sky (I can use my bros login)

All I can suggest is watching the highlights of each game on the NFLs Youtube channel. Usually a decent 10 mins for each, so you get a good idea of how the game flowed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
All I can suggest is watching the highlights of each game on the NFLs Youtube channel. Usually a decent 10 mins for each, so you get a good idea of how the game flowed.

Exactly what I do for the ones I want to see that I missed.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Hadn’t realised it was Eddie Butler who did the voiceover for those great videos at the end of the NFL show until his passing this week.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Pats / Steelers warming up nicely.

Will be tucked up in bed when the Pack beat us again later.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
[MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] - rub your eyes! What’s happening?

Hope they don’t move the Chelsea game!

thedonkeycentrehalf

Jul 7, 2003
Colts yet again fail to break the hold the Jags have on them.

Dolphins v Ravens was a great shootout.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Jul 7, 2003
Broncos limp towards a win but not helping themselves. Delay of game penalties again and the crowd are now shouting out the play clock countdown. Also had to use a timeout because the punt returner wasn’t on the field with the rest of the punt team:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here