Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Thread - Watford vs Brighton - Vicarage Road - 7.45PM****

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
radio sussex on and bubble bath running. that's player style baby!

Please don't tell the Wall when I'm there at the weekend as I shall pretend to be pwopa nawty.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Lopez can also play centre. And he came on when arnes went off, but Orlandi was already on the pitch (for Buckley). I think it was a case of Lopez coming on and going on the right and orlandi moving over to the left. There was only a few minutes betwee the substitutions.

I'm sure both of them are flexible enough to play either side (like Bennett, Noone, Buckley and Lualua have done on occasion), but I think their preferred positions are left for orlandi and right for lopez.

Just as i thought. Cheers. I'm sure you can understand my confusion on the matter.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
No Glow-sticks seen here yet - but someone in our section has a horn - which is even more shit !!!! :facepalm:

take it and break it. probably the same git who takes one into WSL, back of H, occasionally. he's rapidly climbing my kill list.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
radio sussex on and bubble bath running. that's player style baby!

Please don't tell the Wall when I'm there at the weekend as I shall pretend to be pwopa nawty.

I'm sure i heard you can get some pretty cheap Burberry stuff at the moment.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Ironically i think we may miss how many set pieces Barnes can win the team tonight and the flip side of that Orlandi comes in who is good with set pieces. Fabulous depth in the squad right now

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I just love Warring Aspibol!

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I was trying to work out any scenario where you'd put Harley ahead of Lua Lua - and then remembered that KLL's on his way back from an Op.

In Gus we Trust!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:C'mon u seagulls !!!!!!!!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Starting Formation: 4-5-1

29. Tomasz Kuszczak 2. Bruno 3. Gordon Greer 6. Adam El-Abd 28. Wayne Bridge 4. Dean Hammond 11. Andrea Orlandi 18. Gary Dicker 26. Liam Bridcutt 30. Will Buckley 12. Craig Mackail-Smith
Subs
16. Casper Ankergren 5. Lewis Dunk 9. Ashley Barnes 10. Stephen Dobbie 14. Inigo Calderon 17. Ryan Harley 21. David Lopez

I thought we would be unchanged, but I can understand Gus wanting someone on the left. I was hoping it would be Vicente, but he seems to be injured. Disappointed for Lualua. I am not surprised by the omission of Barnes as his finishing has not been quite right this year.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Alllllllbion! Alllllllllllllllllbion!!!!

Hey Worin! Is Hel hab playing?

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Hope loomaloomu has a stinker!!! Go on Warren!!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Are we going to have the other commentator in the background all through this match?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here