Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] *** Official Match Thread*** Uruguay vs England

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I can assure you I didn't want Rooney switching to the middle, leave him on the bench for crying out loud!

Fair enough. That was my opinion too(as I stated)

Ultimately, whatever formation you put out, and whoever you pick, the whole team has to play well, and we have not done so

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Even though i expected England to fail and didnt get excited one iota about their prospects in this tournament why oh why does it still make me feel so shit?

With time you will get used to it, I used to care too but when in the cold light of day you realise we are not good enough. you can then get through it without anger or sadness. We are not going to get any help from this ref so we are well up against it now. We really need a miraculous transformation in the next half hour, and sadly. that probably is not going to happen.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Sterling was our best player against Italy. He has been moved to accommodate Rooney and is now is totally ineffectual.So, either get Rooney off or find a way that both can play.

Sterling is playing in his club position. He should knock the ball past the left back and get some crosses in. Urgency is needed :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wayne Rooney isn't going to score a goal, even if he does deserve it. It almost looks like destiny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here