Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

* Official Match Thread...SLOVENIA V USA *

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Probably the worst booking of the tournament so far! But then the ref is bound to be used to big gmaes like this. I'm sure he covers all Bali's top games.

2 nil.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
They look pretty good going forward. We will struggle to beat this lot on Wednesday, making tonight's match ESSENTIAL

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So they *could* be the first to qualify for the second round then if it stays like this?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Slovenia might get first place and have to play Germany. Alas, I am not sure we can beat Algeria.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
They look pretty good going forward. We will struggle to beat this lot on Wednesday, making tonight's match ESSENTIAL

Not if we play at our best (ie: like we did against Croatia). Interestingly (providing we don't f*** it up tonight) we may want to finish 2nd to avoid the Germans. Actually now I say that f*** it we have to beat the best to win it so lets just win the 2 matches and see who we get.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
2-0 Slovenia at half time :lolol: Glad I took a day off of betting today.

Two tidy goals from Slovenia.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
we should of thrashed the yanks but we should beat the other 2 teams without too many problems

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Not if we play at our best (ie: like we did against Croatia). Interestingly (providing we don't f*** it up tonight) we may want to finish 2nd to avoid the Germans. Actually now I say that f*** it we have to beat the best to win it so lets just win the 2 matches and see who we get.

Yep, all these ifs buts and maybes are a bit pointless. Shouldn't really be fearing anyone at any stage if we're really serious about going on to win it.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Donovan 1-2

Peculiar non-behaviour by the Slovenian keeper.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The Slovenian keeper ducked to get out of the way of that shot for the yank goal. Dont blame him really..... it does smart when the ball hits you in the face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here