Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Match Thread ****Crystal Palace -V- Brighton and Hove Albion****

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think the question that should be asked, is what did he or Hoskins do so wrong???...compared to Barnes last outing in the shirt.

If you had watched Dobbie on tuesday you would have seen that despite him being really good with the ball at his feet, his doubling up with Painter defensively was what he did so wrong. I can't see why it's so hard to understand ? We've already got our first choice fullback out in that area, so it makes sense to be a little conservative.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I think putting Barnes in from the start in a game of this magnitude is a mistake. I bet he loses his head. Would rather Dobbie start. WTF can we not see CMS and Hoskins start together?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

jack phillips

Jul 16, 2011
Sussex
zaha.jpg

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think putting Barnes in from the start in a game of this magnitude is a mistake. I bet he loses his head. Would rather Dobbie start. WTF can we not see CMS and Hoskins start together?

Agreed, wouldn't surprise me to see Barnes get sent off, in a powder keg atmosphere.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
GET A GRIP YOU LOT
we are going to win this or die trying

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We're gonna lose this, dont know why poyet said we've basically got a full squad and then not have El Abd or Bridge back then not even put painter on the bench, ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here