Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Match Thread ****Crystal Palace -V- Brighton and Hove Albion****

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I am literally speechless that I'm reading things like 'fair play to Murray for not celebrating'.

Fair play? FAIR f***ing play?

Once he's cheated us by diving for the pen in the first place, he's shown what lack of respect he has for us. After that, I couldn't give two shits whether or not he celebrates actually scoring it.

And my fair play comment was a tad tongue in cheek to be, aha, fair

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Not condoning his actions but how many times did he go down like that to win us pens/free kicks in L1?

Exactly, you're fine with it when it's your team but when it's against you he's suddenly a cheat.

If you don't like it, then you should rescind your League One trophy as a gesture of good will as you won 16 penalties that season I believe?

May 27, 2011
Good grief. Beating the Barcelona of the Championship will be something to tell the grandchildren in years to come. Even more amazingly one man team CPFC did it all without relying on diver boy Zaha.

We're all still utterly speechless that the obvious footballing master class that is BHA some how did not prevail. No doubt all down to cheating and the opponents thuggish long ball spoiling tactics.

Nevermind there's always the return fixture to fantasise about how the mighty Albion will pass us of the pitch.

Feel free to supply the ammunition.

May 2, 2010
Good grief. Beating the Barcelona of the Championship will be something to tell the grandchildren in years to come. Even more amazingly one man team CPFC did it all without relying on diver boy Zaha.

We're all still utterly speechless that the obvious footballing master class that is BHA some how did not prevail. No doubt all down to cheating and the opponents thuggish long ball spoiling tactics.

Nevermind there's always the return fixture to fantasise about how the mighty Albion will pass us of the pitch.

Feel free to supply the ammunition.

not to mention Zaha "nutmegging CMS who promtly fell over on his arse!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Exactly, you're fine with it when it's your team but when it's against you he's suddenly a cheat.

If you don't like it, then you should rescind your League One trophy as a gesture of good will as you won 16 penalties that season I believe?

We might have won them but we didn't convert them. In fact we had a massive problem scoring penalties and Barnes turned out to get the most with 4.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I wish Kuszczak would save penalties. I feel nervous with Brezovan in goal but I have seen him save some cracking penalties.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
so we go for being really good against Bolton and okay against bristol city to play really really really really really really poor the scummy crystal palace and i feel the players bottled it know how masive and how big the game was and we wont finish above them fact if we dont get a decent centre forward in jan who will score goals for us and cms just works hard and doesnt score goals on a day to day basics like murray does for the scum and we will not finish in the play offs and i dont care if no one like whats i have put

Last edited:

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
so we go for being really good against Bolton and okay against bristol city to play really really really really really really poor the scummy crystal palace and i feel the players bottled it know how masive and how big the game was and we wont finish above them fact if we dont get a decent centre forward in jan who will score goals for us and cms just works hard and doesnt score goals on a day to day basics like murray does for the scum and we will not finish in the play offs and i dont care if noone like whats i have put
why would Nooney care ? He plays for Cardiff now !

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Those say we need another striker, do we really need 5? Or are we offloading someone? If so, who?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Its Saturday.

I never wanted to do the thread. Too much trouble putting up the badges.

Referee watch:

Michael Russell - Referee profile 2012/2013 - transfermarkt.co.uk

50% chance of a PENALTY !

200% chance of a Yellow Card, but only 42/1 for a Red.

I think I saw this game coming. It was completely mucked up by Dunk's dismissal. From that moment on it was going to be one of those days.

We have got to get our near corner defensive routine sorted for corners. I saw this coming as well. The absence of Dunk did not help.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Palace fans: well done your team won three goals to nil. The first should have been s goal kick so who knows what would have happened if the ref was competent.

Afterwards yes you won two MORE penalties. I fear your reliance on diving may come to a sad end at some point when everyone finds you out.

Perhaps if your fans were a bit less backwards, a bit less full of pompous, arrogant shit, we'd treat you with more respect. As it stands a majority of the supporters of your cheating, scummy football club act pathetically smug despite the clear acts of your disgusting club.

I know you best us and it was a clear victory. I'm not taking that away from you, but over the season and last, I know who i would rather support.

I know it is not the repugnant, wank-stained, pile-of-shit club you support. Thank you and goodnight. Enjoy your win, though I think I'll be happier come the end if the season...

Cheating pricks

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
Are you on a Brighton forum? Alright sad **** lol

This is indeed a Brighton forum and the reason I come on it is because some of the stuff you have on it is quality plus a bit of banter is always fun. I may not support Brighton but I used to live in Preston Park (no, not in a caravan in the actual park, I maybe from Croydon but I'm not a chav), used to work outta Shoreham and was at Sussex Uni part-time. Brighton is a great town, just a shame about the football club...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here