Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Benno chopped down in the box

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Murray's petulant behaviour could well have cost him his place in our promotion party next season. It's no good being talented if you're not playing.

Its not as if his bookings are as a result of over exuberant tackling its all for stupid stuff like handball and kicking the ball away.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
By my, albeit simplistic, reckoning, Murrays goals have contributed to us winning 17 points, and one kept us in the FA cup. Let's keep that in mind.

its not US its the manager and the team .....the man has a problem

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Murray's petulant behaviour could well have cost him his place in our promotion party next season. It's no good being talented if you're not playing.

Its not as if his bookings are as a result of over exuberant tackling its all for stupid stuff like handball and kicking the ball away.
I'm not one to react to match events, and we need to know what happened, and its not a case of the linesman being a prick, but it does seem to happen more an more to Murray, and I have to say maybe its time to say goodbye, and get in someone else. Shame, but we can't keep covering for him.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
are these commentators reading this forum?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
its not US its the manager and the team .....the man has a problem

I'm just trying to get a head start on the over-the-top murray bashing that will almost certainly appear on here this weekend.

It is most certainly something that should be discussed, I just felt it was important to put out that info to put some perspective out there.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Seems to be a rather bad tempered match, given there's nothing to play for either upwards, or downwards.

10 fouls, 3 yellows, 1 red for each side.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What exactly did Murray do to warrant the red? Am out of the country so no radio ... thanks

Altercation with a Rovers player who was on a yellow card , both should have gone off.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'm just trying to get a head start on the over-the-top murray bashing that will almost certainly appear on here this weekend.

It is most certainly something that should be discussed, I just felt it was important to put out that info to put some perspective out there.

point taken mate ...but the buck will stop with Gus and methinks he will want rid

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Arsemendy on , Navarone off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here