Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** Official Match Thread - Brighton and Hove Albion v Hartlepool United ****

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Awesome stuff :) A Brighton win and a Bournemouth defeat would be the perfect day.

we just need to keep winning and forget the rest

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
O.K. this is getting silly popped out to start moving food back to main fridge and look what happens! I've got to go and clean down in 10 minutes so another goal please!

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Despite listening on the radio I still have some pre-match rituals I have to adhere to. Whenever I listen to Fatboy Slim's album - You've come a long way baby, followed by posting on Facebook, we have never lost.

When I go to see a match I always drink from my Albion pint glass before leaving. Though that's not so succesful :p

Anyone else have any superstitions/rituals?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
How come Gavin Ward is referee, thought it was sopposed to be D'urso?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Never wear a shirt with oppositions colours

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
There is no radio link outside of Sussex. You will have to splash out on Seagulls Player like the rest of us

Although some of us have just splashed out £40 for the year and can't log in...underimpressed...:rant::rant::US::US:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Despite listening on the radio I still have some pre-match rituals I have to adhere to. Whenever I listen to Fatboy Slim's album - You've come a long way baby, followed by posting on Facebook, we have never lost.

When I go to see a match I always drink from my Albion pint glass before leaving. Though that's not so succesful :p

Anyone else have any superstitions/rituals?

blue teeshirt getting rather tatty and has a few holes..................only worn while the match is on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here