The Great Cornholio said:
Snowing hard in Hastings.

And here is the very blurry proof!

snow.jpg

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Thank goodness not one snowflake in Newhaven.

I left Yorkshire to get away from all that horrid stuff that used to fall in the Pennines.
I don't want to get snowed in as I have a day's holiday tomorrow (booked to go to the Leeds game :angry: ) so I want to go out and enjoy it.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Northstander said:
That was a few weeks ago Yorkie!

:lolol:

Aye well some idiot moved it :lolol:

I thought I might as well still take the day off anyway. Has to be used up by March.

We're going to the inquiry instead. Don't want any snow thanks I saw enough in Yorks to last a lifetime.

Never mind Mile Oak in 67, the oldies will remember 63 when it snowed and stayed for 7 weeks

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Everythings white in Seaford Yorkie.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I have just had a flake with a noce cup a tea!

Snow has stopped oop in't Leeds Ah tell thee!!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Mrs OTLW went out 2 hours ago to deliver some stuff to a friend in Sunderland in our rugged (hmmm !!!) 4 wheel drive and no sign of her since .... she did admit she didn't know how to put it into 4 wheel though!

:eek: :eek:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Northstander said:
I have just had a flake with a noce cup a tea!

Snow has stopped oop in't Leeds Ah tell thee!!

Where you are in Leeds is nothing compared to the hills nearby. I remember it was raining in the centre and got to Cookridge and it was knee deep :lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
Mrs OTLW went out 2 hours ago to deliver some stuff to a friend in Sunderland in our rugged (hmmm !!!) 4 wheel drive and no sign of her since .... she did admit she didn't know how to put it into 4 wheel though!

:eek: :eek:

she may be trying to get the tow rope to work and wrapped around the nearest sturdy tree!!!

:lolol: :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
My son Ben lives in Queensbury (on the Moors between Bradford and Halfax) and it even snows there in May!!!

Can't get through to him on the phone ... wonder what it must be like there!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Yorkie said:
Where you are in Leeds is nothing compared to the hills nearby. I remember it was raining in the centre and got to Cookridge and it was knee deep :lolol:

Not far from Pudsey, it keeps trying...not looking forward to going over t'oot Penines to Manchester tomorrow...eeeh bah goom!!

:lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here