Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official GTA San Andreas thread

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
Safeway said:
If you'd have spelt it 'negro' that wouldn't be offensive at all.
but if you did splel it that way it would be incorrect as what they say is the same as what they say in Blazing saddles. The sheriff is a N!

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
I am hanging on for PES4 for the XBOX and resisted buying it for PS2, as I want to play on XBOX Live.

I also read somewhere that the gameplay and graphics are better on XBOX, is this true Warren?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
ManxSeagull said:
I also read somewhere that the gameplay and graphics are better on XBOX, is this true Warren?

Apparently there's very little difference other than the online support.

Will have to setup an NSC online league if enough people get it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Yes Niger is a country as well as a river, while ****** is a word. And whats with all the f***ing censoring crap? all being a bit pretentous arnt we. Especially if people dont understand what your saying and so it leads to a discussion.

And Mr Fridge, what the hell are you doing buying a 18 rated game for your kid? Then your concerned with the content. Did you think its was going to be about fluffy kittens? What about the title and the cover didnt alert you to the fact that the content is possibly not what you'd consider PC?

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
beorhthelm said:
And Mr Fridge, what the hell are you doing buying a 18 rated game for your kid? Then your concerned with the content. Did you think its was going to be about fluffy kittens? What about the title and the cover didnt alert you to the fact that the content is possibly not what you'd consider PC?

Firstly I did not say I bought it
Secondly he is 21 On Dec the 1st

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:dunce:

then again why are you driving your 21 yr old son round to find a game? Tell im to get on his bike.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Well I think the game is fab. Another belter from Rockstar.

Vice City was easily the best game in all of history and now this game may well surpass it. It's absolutely enormous!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here