Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official GTA San Andreas thread

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
FFS it's bad enough my son had me driving around earlier so he could get a copy (everywhere was sold out of it! finally got one in a big queue in woolies), then find it to be absolutely non PC (yes I know its PS only) n***r this *i*e* that!

Then his friend says oh look you have a spade for me to pipe up with, not a very PC thing too say.

don't see the fascination me self, now where's me battlestar galatica!

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, is anyone going to explain what the good member of Balham is on about to this 33 year old?

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
Bozza said:
So, is anyone going to explain what the good member of Balham is on about to this 33 year old?

Boz you got the one above your message from a 43 yo

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
Safeway said:
What's a '*i*e*'?

safeway put the letters from the first one in place of the *'s in the second and then you only have one * to work out, easy, even for you.

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Bozza said:

Every character in the game is black. They address each other in a somewhat derogatory manner - A LOT.

I'm sure little Johnny and Jane from Surbiton will also be using the words a lot after hearing it for 80-100 hours.

It'll be in the Daily Mail soon, I'm sure.

PS two n's, one a. :lolol:

Last edited:

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
ManxSeagull said:
Pretty simple now it is obvious :D

but isn't there two G's in the word ?

I think there is but wozza's original only has space for 1 unless you are going to miss out a i, an e or an r

as I can't splel and wozza is supposed to be good at it, well....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here