Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Good Luck Sunderland thread

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I blitzed the Sunderland Love Supreme website/board before National Falmer Day and loads of their fans signed our petition and a few sent letters. Quite a few sent PMs and emails back to me asking if they could do anything else
They were really supportive ... particularly having gone through griund problems - when they lost Roker Park - and more recently serious financial problems.

:clap2:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Just posted a Good Luck message from all of us to Sunderland on their Ready to Go (Love Supreme) website.

Am giving a mate four inflatable seagulls to take down to Selhurst Park for the first leg!!!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I hate Sunderland, though largely due to having a slight disgreement with one of their fans in a pub. I hope Palace losein the final and Bobby scores the winner.

Shanks

Sep 30, 2003
Harlow
Don't really care who goes up, as long as West Ham suffer a great deal of play-off anguish and have to visit Plymouth next season.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Sunderland....my tip for the Premiership. No doubt the missing 20,000 or so "no-shows" will fill the Stadium of Light next season if they are promoted.

Palace in for a "spanking" on their way there......

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sorry, but this e-mail address has been banned.

WTF?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
There's a feckin Parlarse scum posting to our thread on the Sunderland site ... bastard!!!!!!!!

:angry: :censored:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:bounce:

Quick Sunderland tribute song for the occasion (I know he's retired, but it's a good song)

Niall Quinn's disco pants are the best
They go up from his arse to his chest
They're much better than Adam and the Ants
Niall Quinn's
Disco Pants!

Haway the lads!
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

One more time, for those last few good luck messages to get through...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Would be lovely if we knew tonight that the lads were playing for a chance of revenge against the scum next season.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Simster said:

Would be lovely if we knew tonight that the lads were playing for a chance of revenge against the scum next season.

Just been given the chance of a seat at the SOL tonight .... need to let Mrs OTLW by 3pm .... can my blood pressure take it!!!

Would be great to wear the blue and white stripes, but have a feeling I wouldn't be admitted!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here