Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Good Luck Sunderland thread

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've got a colleague who is a Sunderland fan and has got hold of tickets for their away leg against the scum on Saturday.

Here's just to wish him and his fellow Mackems the very best of luck at the weekend in absolutely DICKING the Palace scum.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If there is a God he'll make sure the Croydon dwellers lose and then they lose Quasimodo to Leeds.

Good Luck Sunderland-you've just acquired 20,000 temporary new fans for a few days.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:clap2: good luck sunderland

btw- i thought the play off game was the friday night?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Simster said:
I've got a colleague who is a Sunderland fan and has got hold of tickets for their away leg against the scum on Saturday.

Here's just to wish him and his fellow Mackems the very best of luck at the weekend in absolutely DICKING the Palace scum.

As I work in Sunderland and most of my mates are Mackems ... I am going with the flow .... there is a real buzz about the place, as I imagine there is back home in Brighton .....

come on you Black Cats .... stuff the Palarse

:ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Simster said:

come on simster stop hiding your true fealings i know you love palace realy:eek:

DSCF0814.sized.jpg

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
something inside tells me to support the palarse on this one and the final. i think it might be the general mirth at them getting tonked 6 or 7 nil every week in the premiership by the likes of bolton and southampton....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
afters said:
something inside tells me to support the palarse on this one and the final. i think it might be the general mirth at them getting tonked 6 or 7 nil every week in the premiership by the likes of bolton and southampton....
yeah,but there must be part of you that wants to get your own back after 'THAT' game at selhurst last season! ending the 5-0 blah blah blah , wank wank wank brigade!

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
braders7 said:
yeah,but there must be part of you that wants to get your own back after 'THAT' game at selhurst last season! ending the 5-0 blah blah blah , wank wank wank brigade!

Yeah your right it would be good to see them tanked in the prem but god we want revenge on those Pikies.

Come on sunderland 110% behind you

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
It would be great to see them cry as they lose out and don't make it to the play off final:lolol:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm right behind the Mackems for this one, but would rather West Ham won promotion. Just don't want Palarse to get to Cardiff - especially if we don't make it.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
At the England v. Croatia game on the Wednesday night of the week of the Hereford game in '97, I wore my Brighton shirt (as did loads of others) to Wembley instead of my England shirt. Loads of fans were coming up to Brighton supporters that night to wish us well, but I particularly remember the large numbers of Sunderland fans who seemed especially warm in their good wishes, very keen to see us stay up.

Reason enough to wish them well. The fact that they're playing Palace however, well.....

Come on Sunderland!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here