Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official FIFA12 topic ***

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Yep, just download the latest squads and you have yourself Vicente - 77 :D

Gonna go buy a signal booster tomorrow, need better internet to keep online, stupid student houses.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Get Nouble on loan from West Ham, strong as an ox and hung like a horse

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
I can't download my "gameface", every time I try it completely freezes the 360 and only way to get out is to turn it off.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Tonight on the PS3 we made history happen. There were 5 of us playing together as Brighton: Tony Meola's Loan Spell, Mendoza, Hove Seagull, my 12 year old and me and we won this classic:

303722_10150394516645236_645965235_10450478_1237276567_n.jpg

Bloody hell, it was stressful.

Sep 28, 2011
Actually was sad enough to que up at midnight to get this :D

Ironically, my first league game in the career was against you lot!

Needless to say who came out on top ;)

Quality game though.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
How do I make this happen???

Im playing on PS3

When FIFA11 came out someone on here made a zip file of a load of our chants on mp3, I have GOSBTS on mp3 too.

Need a USB stick, take the mp3 files off computer, put them on a stick and plug stick into PS3. Then go to MUSIC when you turn on PS3 (before youve loaded up FIFA12)

Go to PLAYLISTS, go to CREATE NEW PLAYLIST, add in the mp3s

Load up FIFA12, go to CUSTOMISE FIFA > MY MUSIC & CHANTS > CUSTOM MUSIC & CHANTS > MY FIFA12

Click on Favourite Team Entry (assuming BHA are your favourite team) select GOSBTS and bingo!!

You can chose goal music etc too, but f*** that shit.
Also go to FAVOURITE TEAM CROWD CHANT - select the playlist of all the mp3s, and you can play with the crowd singing all your favourite chants

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
playing on manager mode - vicente appears in the opening page showing your squad - but when the action starts he is nowhere to be found. admittedly, just before that it says... returning to default squad (notice Nooney goes from 67 back down to 63 at this point). Is there any way of stopping that. game is horribly difficult for my aging brain/fingers - so need all the 77-rated players i can get!!

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Im playing on PS3

When FIFA11 came out someone on here made a zip file of a load of our chants on mp3, I have GOSBTS on mp3 too.

Need a USB stick, take the mp3 files off computer, put them on a stick and plug stick into PS3. Then go to MUSIC when you turn on PS3 (before youve loaded up FIFA12)

Load up FIFA12, go to CUSTOMISE FIFA > MY MUSIC & CHANTS > CUSTOM MUSIC & CHANTS > MY FIFA12

Click on Favourite Team Entry (assuming BHA are your favourite team) select GOSBTS and bingo!!

Also go to FAVOURITE TEAM CROWD CHANT - select the playlist of all the mp3s, and you can play with the crowd singing all your favourite chants

is there any way you could upload that zip file so we can use the chants as well?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
What stadium are you all using for the Amex then? Not easy to find one like our glorious home.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
playing on manager mode - vicente appears in the opening page showing your squad - but when the action starts he is nowhere to be found. admittedly, just before that it says... returning to default squad (notice Nooney goes from 67 back down to 63 at this point). Is there any way of stopping that. game is horribly difficult for my aging brain/fingers - so need all the 77-rated players i can get!!

Yes, when you start your career where it says 'use default squads' change that to 'download latest' and you will have the updated version.

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
I got it yesterday :)

went straight to play online against some Palace person i know, played two games

Palace 0-2 Brighton :cool:

Mackail-Smith
Buckley (with a sweet looking volley)

and the next game was

Palace 0-2 Brighton :cool:

Vicente penalty
Buckley

he didnt wanna play a third game lol

i do love it this year tho where you play against someone similar to you so you dont get it to unbalanced, defently better than the last game :D

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Yes, when you start your career where it says 'use default squads' change that to 'download latest' and you will have the updated version.

Ah - nice one. thanks for that. i am three games into the season - i presume it's too late to do it now (mind you with three losses, i am happy to start again)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Im playing on PS3

Anyone still got the zip file of chants??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here