Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official FIFA12 topic ***

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
So what does everyone think of it so far?

I'm managing Brighton in Career mode, my first signing?

A transfer listed Michael Owen for 2.1 million :albion2:

Head to head seasons seem pretty good if my damn internet was better :rant:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've only played a couple of games. Not signed anyone for Brighton (except my virtual pro I guess) and lost 1-0 to West Ham on the opening day before stumbling past macclesfield in extra time of the carling cup. Not quite got the hang of tactical defending yet

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I played one game, Brighton v Palace. Drew 0-0. Gave away two penalties, save one and Ambrose put one wide
Ankergren has funny colour hair

Defending is hard, but makes game better
Luckily the PS3 had my chant play list from FIFA11 so has all the chants and team walk out to GOSBTS

Great first impressions.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I think its good only played 3 games in career mode and I've signed some cheap ageing CB as cover so far.

Played like 7 games online, so far I'm unbeaten only drawn 1 game. Online is great because everybody has to use tactical defending, also it matches you with somebody who has chosen a similar team to you. It's so good not having all of the wankers who choose barca and chelsea all the time. Played some good games against teams like Leeds and even one against Brighton (as Brighton myself, that was odd..)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I have to say, I love the football club feature, where every game we play isn't just for us but is for Brighton too. We were in the bottom 4 earlier, not sure if that's changed

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Its a brilliant game, the only annoyance with it so far is that when you play the online head to head you can both end up playing with the same kits as both teams pick before its paired up, I ended up playing someone earlier who had an identical kit apart from one tiny blue stripe which made it virtually impossible to distinguish between them

D

Deleted member 18477

Signed Owen on a 2 yr deal and Barkley on a season long loan. Game Is the nuts!! Also sold shitty ankergren!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here