Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Does anyone understand the new lettering system of the stadium?

My seat is W3 W3F L 0113 according to the ticketing site. Anyone understand the breakdown of it?

I guess W3F means 3rd tier of the West block F, row L seat 0113.

Is that right?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Correct

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is it actually on the pitch? Looks a bit like some sort of marker tape attached to the cones (with the 'breaks' being where the tape is twisting, and the curve being the wind blowing it)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This one, I presume?

pitch line.JPG

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
looking at the north stand, bloacks a b c d left to right, as you go into block c, does any one know what the seat numbers start from
so i can work out how far im in from the ile

im row x 357 and 358

Last edited:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
That looks suspiciously like the words American Express over the blue tarmac in front of the West Stand towards the away end. Apologies if I've missed 100 posts already spotting this.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
That looks suspiciously like the words American Express over the blue tarmac in front of the West Stand towards the away end. Apologies if I've missed 100 posts already spotting this.

I think you are right. Would make sense considering the TV cameras will be in the east stand facing towards the west.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003

My guess for the words is "American Express Community Stadium" - but surely it should be facing the West Stand.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
My guess for the words is "American Express Community Stadium" - but surely it should be facing the West Stand.

Says exactly that facing the east stand, was there this afternoon whilst they were painting it.

Attachments

• nsc.jpg
    nsc.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
When does the webcam come down? Imagine it will be any day now ... gonna miss my multiple times a day fix so don't want to log on to find it gone

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
When does the webcam come down? Imagine it will be any day now ... gonna miss my multiple times a day fix so don't want to log on to find it gone

Who said it was "coming down"?
The club were looking at the possibility of having it running through all (or part) of next season.
Haven't heard anything definite though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here