Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I think we will get used to it. I think it will dry to the same colour as the seats and look really smart.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
So not only did you break it, you also smeared it in frickin out-of-date fish paste. This is another item going in the West Upper South Enders book entitled "why we hate the West Upper North Enders".

Is that the "W.U.S E" Hating the "W.U.N.E" ?????

Sep 1, 2010
So not only did you break it, you also smeared it in frickin out-of-date fish paste. This is another item going in the West Upper South Enders book entitled "why we hate the West Upper North Enders".

:lolol::lolol:

Calm down i left a pint of milk under the seat for you to wash it off when you get there:D

Sep 1, 2010
Yeah. The WUNE - f***ing splitters.

Brilliant!!

Are you the Wuse people's front

Wune.jpg

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Right side, right side Brighton boys (well grey-haired middle aged men)

First game of the season we'll meet up in the Upper concourse, get tooled up and go looking for wuners. Keep an eye out for a monkey midget carrying a tub of fish paste.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
First game of the season we'll meet up in the Upper concourse, get tooled up and go looking for wuners. Keep an eye out for a monkey midget carrying a tub of fish paste.

I will be there with a few of the "old North Standers" Cannot wait, we will outsing the pathetic WUNErs

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I will be there will a few of the "old North Standers" Cannot wait, we will outsing the pathetic WUNErs

Yeah - see that picture Gullsy. This is what we're up against. I haven't even been to the stadium yet and a wuner has damaged my seat.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The north stand is filling up already!
and painting of the tarmac continues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here