Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Thank you, what animals will be there? I am very excited about this!

Thanks also to Marc for a much more mature response :lol:

yeah sorry thats not like me at all:

No seats, thats where the pole dancing area will be located!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Them there goals are mighty wide, think they must be something else

It's perspective... or distortion. Apparently, the screens are actually the same size, but to look at the webcam you wouldn't have thought so. Also, you can see with the pitch markings, the south end looks thin and long, whereas the north end looks wide and short.

Sep 1, 2010
Each dugout appears to have a seat missing.

Its is so the players in the second row can take there seats, just a small gap

159.JPG

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
ah, that makes sense. I was being too clever, thinking maybe space for the medic to put his bags, or gus has a preference for sitting away from the others or forcing the opponents managers to sit apart from the others. Steps to the back row seem obvious now.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It's perspective... or distortion. Apparently, the screens are actually the same size, but to look at the webcam you wouldn't have thought so. Also, you can see with the pitch markings, the south end looks thin and long, whereas the north end looks wide and short.

Just check the 14:30 shot, obvious now the back bit must fold down I guess when they are being used

Sep 1, 2010
ah, that makes sense. I was being too clever, thinking maybe space for the medic to put his bags, or gus has a preference for sitting away from the others or forcing the opponents managers to sit apart from the others. Steps to the back row seem obvious now.

Yeah it is so hard to get any decent sense of detail from the webcam. once i was there is all fell into place but i was pretty awestruck by it all. I am very lucky to have been shown around the place

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here