Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It's nice and clear this morning (although wet) If you look at WSU at 7:15 you can see where the 'seagulls in flight' seats have been marked out ready.

Yeah just noted that... looks like 3 or 4 seagulls..

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
The seats are going in very quickly. I wonder if they are in effect just clipping them in now (maybe a couple of bolts at most). My guess would be that last week when we watched the plastic sheets moving accross WSU, that was the team applying the clips to the rails. Now they are following along and fixing the seats is a lot simpler - and fast.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
The seats are going in very quickly. I wonder if they are in effect just clipping them in now (maybe a couple of bolts at most). My guess would be that last week when we watched the plastic sheets moving accross WSU, that was the team applying the clips to the rails. Now they are following along and fixing the seats is a lot simpler - and fast.

Not sure about your logic. I would estimate only about 10% of the WSU was ever covered, none of it where the seats were going in. Can't also why they would need to do it under cover and there never seemed to be anyone underneath the sheets. My guess is that they might have needed to do some repairs to the concrete terracing.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Those darker bits are the guys putting the seats in

Skunk

Mar 27, 2011
Mid Sussex
if you look at the webcam you can see some darker parts of the stand that could potentially be seagulls am i seeing things or is this for real?

Lobster Vision from Lobster Pictures

I saw that too

seagull WSU.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
looking at the current image they do seem to be leaving rows and gaps in the fitted seats, almost as if they are going to fill them in with white seats

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Only cos there's a TARPAULIN over it.

Why ? WHY ?

Because they have to keep the electrics perfectly dry.
This is only for the powered reclining heated seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here